Re: SEO Corporate Law Internship
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2008, 08:52:18 AM »
SWEET!  I'M IN!!

Good luck to everybody!

« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2008, 10:59:44 AM »
SWEET!  I'M IN!!

Good luck to everybody!

When you say you're in do you mean you got an interview or that you were accepted as part of the Summer '08 class. Also, have you decided on Northwestern? Will you be at the Diverse Admit Day?

« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »
SWEET!  I'M IN!!

Good luck to everybody!

When you say you're in do you mean you got an interview or that you were accepted as part of the Summer '08 class. Also, have you decided on Northwestern? Will you be at the Diverse Admit Day?

Receieved a call this morning!  I'm going to New York this summer!  Still waiting on the official acceptance email...

I have decided on Northwestern (over UVA and Vandy); The city of Chicago is too difficult to pass up.  I will be at the Diverse Admit Day, please PM me if anyone else is going too.

CandyMonster

• Gimme candy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2008, 04:40:01 PM »
SWEET!  I'M IN!!

Good luck to everybody!

Congrats!!!

princetonug

• princetonug on xoxo
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2008, 08:48:27 PM »
Hi xoxo poster here. There's some great advice on this thread.

So far I've gotten into Michigan, Virginia and Georgetown in the top 8, while being waitlisted by Columbia and Northwestern. If I don't get into any higher schools (or decide to go to UVa for personal reasons), will my chances for this program be severely hurt?

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2008, 09:47:06 PM »

So far I've gotten into Michigan, Virginia and Georgetown in the top 8, while being waitlisted by Columbia and Northwestern. If I don't get into any higher schools (or decide to go to UVa for personal reasons), will my chances for this program be severely hurt?

I'm a 1L at Michigan and at least 3 of my classmates did seo.  You'll be fine.

princetonug

• princetonug on xoxo
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2008, 12:08:08 AM »
thanks pikey

do you have any advice for how to analyze the legal case? i can't analyze it like a lawyer (of course), so what should I do?

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2008, 02:20:50 AM »
thanks pikey

do you have any advice for how to analyze the legal case? i can't analyze it like a lawyer (of course), so what should I do?

I wasn't one of the people who did seo, so i have no idea what the legal case entails.  :)

« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2008, 05:49:39 AM »

I'm in the program, and I'm going to Northwestern.  If your interview went well, I don't think you'd have much to worry about.

princetonug

• princetonug on xoxo
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 17, 2008, 12:14:35 PM »
Hey LifesaBitch, I didn't have my interview yet. Do you have any tips for analyzing the case?