Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Noisy neighbours  (Read 1429 times)

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
Noisy neighbours
« on: December 01, 2006, 08:31:21 PM »
My neighbours are inbred trailor trash bitches that are aware of the fact that I'll be writing the LSAT 2morrow morn, so I asked if they could kindly turn their music down...her response" N'yeh buddy whatever, it's not my problem. Phone the f-in cops if it bothers you so much." So I did (non-emergency phone line of course). They've allready been summoned to court because of noise complaints, and have had run-ins with family services and what not and are pure bottom of the barrel trash.  >:(
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

murph0110

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Noisy neighbours
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »
I'll tell ya what TC, there is nothing worse on the face of this earth than noisy neighbors.....  been there, done that....

threaten to cut off their mullets, and if that does not work, pm me, lots of alternative solutions   :o

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Noisy neighbours
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 10:50:55 PM »
i feel for ya, but i couldnt sleep the night before my lsat, and it was dead quiet
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.