Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: You know what the @#!* pisses me off?  (Read 11630 times)

thechoson

You know what the @#!* pisses me off?
« on: September 01, 2004, 10:37:18 AM »
Harvard ahni myun Yale?  Uh nu bub dae ae gar ka moo nun duh ruh oon in gan dur.  Ji rar byung gur ryu suh?  Da baek in sae ki dur il guh ya.  Havard ga duhn Yale ga duhn moo sun sang gan yi ya?  Guh run gut mood nun gu sun na ah chim ae ddong noor ka ah ni myung juh nyuk ae ddong noor ka ha nun ddok gat tun jir moon yi ya.  Gyur ga nun da ddok gat ae, sae ki dur ah.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: You know what the @#!* pisses me off?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 11:14:08 AM »
Harvard ahni myun Yale?  Uh nu bub dae ae gar ka moo nun duh ruh oon in gan dur.  Ji rar byung gur ryu suh?  Da baek in sae ki dur il guh ya.  Havard ga duhn Yale ga duhn moo sun sang gan yi ya?  Guh run gut mood nun gu sun na ah chim ae ddong noor ka ah ni myung juh nyuk ae ddong noor ka ha nun ddok gat tun jir moon yi ya.  Gyur ga nun da ddok gat ae, sae ki dur ah.

translation:

harvard or yale?  the dirty bastards that ask which of these law schools he/she should attend.  did you catch the nonsense disease?  i bet theyre all white bitches.  whats the difference whether you go to hardvard or yale?  asking something like that is the same as me asking whether i should take a *&^% in the morning or in the evening.  eventually, its all the same, bitches.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

M2

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 11:23:10 AM »
Et en Français

Harvard ou yale ? les bâtards sales qui demandent des lesquelles de ces écoles de droit Il/elle devrait s'occuper. Avez-vous attrapé la maladie de non-sens ? j'e crois qu'ils sont pétasses blanche. Quelle est la différence si vous allez a Harvard ou a Yale ? Demander quelque chose comme ca est identiques que moi demandant si je devrais prendre une merde a le matin ou en soirée. Par la suite, ses tous les mêmes,  pétasses

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 11:23:53 AM »
anyone care to translate in swahili?  german?  italian?  spanish? 

rebel_yell, can you translate this into redneck?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

NYKnicks

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 11:58:43 AM »
I think I get more pissed off with the ones that say "I have a 3.999988888867776412214, and a 178, should I retake the LSAT, and furthermore, where do I apply? Do I have a shot at Yale?"

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 02:42:47 PM »
things that piss me off to the extreme:

1) Hand dryers in the washroom
2) Alabama drivers who wouldn't know what the turn signal thingy on the steering wheel was for if it bit em in the ass.
3) Someone who is always late for everything.
4) People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
5) Gangbangers, Nazis, and the KKK
6) Nascar & College Football
7) Famous bands that still tour with only one of the original members in it(if yer lucky u have one member of the orginal band).
8) Punk teenagers who goof off in the movie theater.
9) No toliet paper.
10) Maxwell House coffee.
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 07:41:47 PM »
No *&^%.  Or motherfuckas that be like, I got a 178 and a 4.0, where should I apply?  female dog, what the @#!* you think, Thomas Cooley???  There outa be a rule that if you don't know what the @#!* to do with a 170+ LSAT score then that *&^% should get motherfuckin' revoked and passed on to a student who does.

don't get me started
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

thinknpositive

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 07:50:49 PM »
I hate phony redsock fans.  you know the ones that wear the hats because they think it's cool to be a redsocks fan. 

ask 9 out of 10 people wearing a redsocks cap and they can't name the closer, or their starting rotation, or even 5 players on the team. 

lexylit

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2004, 08:21:12 PM »
I hate phony redsock fans.  you know the ones that wear the hats because they think it's cool to be a redsocks fan. 

ask 9 out of 10 people wearing a redsocks cap and they can't name the closer, or their starting rotation, or even 5 players on the team. 

some of us have a whole lot of love but not a whole lot of knowledge  :-[

thinknpositive

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2004, 08:33:18 PM »
i wasn't talking about you.

you have a right, being a masshole and all.

some of us have a whole lot of love but not a whole lot of knowledge  :-[