Law School Discussion

Heres a puzzle for you guys

Heres a puzzle for you guys
« on: November 30, 2006, 05:17:08 PM »

I was just listening to Brian McNight and I dont get it.

The song goes like this

ONE, your like a dream come true, TWO, i just wanna be with you, THREE, girl its plain to see that your the only one for me and FOUR, repeat steps 1-3, FIVE, somethin somethin cant remember

Anyway, point is, HOW DO YOU FRIGGIN GET TO STEP 5 IF YOU HAVE TO REPEAT STEPS 1-3 EVERY TIME YOU GET To 4, PLUS THOSE ARENT EVEN STEPS. And im not gonna accept the " oh step 4 is doing steps 1-3" gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this song sucks. bite me.

Re: Heres a puzzle for you guys
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 05:22:47 PM »
cuz im a barbie girl

Richard B. Riddick

• Going for the sweet spot
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 05:24:20 PM »
I had a post written in which I explained how such a progression is possible and correct, but then I thought, "Why?"

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 05:28:17 PM »
you guys are all turtles

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 05:33:55 PM »
1, 2, 3, 4 - 1 - 2 - 3, 5!

But honestly, I bet #5 is like commitment or something and being a dude, Brian would rather just go back to #1 after 3rd base, er #3

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 05:36:14 PM »
1, 2, 3, 4 - 1 - 2 - 3, 5!

But honestly, I bet #5 is like commitment or something and being a dude, Brian would rather just go back to #1 after 3rd base, er #3

what in the world are you talking about? This isnt baseball, what bases?

JTG

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 05:39:21 PM »

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 06:03:22 PM »

The song goes like this

ONE, your like a dream come true, TWO, i just wanna be with you, THREE, girl its plain to see that your the only one for me and FOUR, repeat steps 1-3, FIVE, somethin somethin cant remember

Anyway, point is, HOW DO YOU FRIGGIN GET TO STEP 5 IF YOU HAVE TO REPEAT STEPS 1-3 EVERY TIME YOU GET To 4, PLUS THOSE ARENT EVEN STEPS. And im not gonna accept the " oh step 4 is doing steps 1-3" gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sorry, but unless your question is about Dr. Yamata, trees in a forest, or new and used tapes, you may be SOL here

bubDread

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 06:07:36 PM »

The song goes like this

Sorry, but unless your question is about Dr. Yamata, trees in a forest, or new and used tapes, you may be SOL here

It actually is.  The story goes like this.  Dr. Yamata had sex listening to a NEW tape.  She climbed a tree and Brian Mcknight accidentally fell out her while she was in a tree in the forest.  Well, he hit a shrike and a jay on the way down, forever scrambling his brain.  Dr. Yamata tried treating him as a patient on Tuesday afternoon (one of two times she treats patients), but to no avail. 
30 years later, we have this song.

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 06:17:45 PM »

The song goes like this

It actually is.  The story goes like this.  Dr. Yamata had sex listening to a NEW tape.  She climbed a tree and Brian Mcknight accidentally fell out her while she was in a tree in the forest.  Well, he hit a shrike and a jay on the way down, forever scrambling his brain.  Dr. Yamata tried treating him as a patient on Tuesday afternoon (one of two times she treats patients), but to no avail. 
30 years later, we have this song.

Well, there's your answer. I'm confused, though. Did the jay die? Is Dr. Y off on Saturday? If you could provide us with a diagram, that would be most helpful.