FSU 1L looking for a study break

Little D

• WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (I'm strictly liable)
Re: FSU 1L looking for a study break
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 08:41:09 PM »
ego - no prob

Little D - I'm sure i'll get to that point soon enough.  Next semester the novelty will probably have worn off and by 2L I'll be ready to be out.  Where do you go?

arkansas...im to the boredom stage right now...Im hoping it is more fun next semester

Law School Hero

• Telepathy doesn't seem to be having any effect...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 09:29:01 PM »
ok i've got some easy questions for you...

is it crazy hot down there and how is the air conditioning (if any) in the classrooms?

have you had to do many, if any, presentations in front of class, profs or what not?  not solo answering questions but actually giving a speech or advocating in a moot court or some such thing?  if so, how was that experience?

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 09:16:11 AM »
1.  it is not crazy hot down here as we're in northern florida...most people say tallahassee is more like southern georgia tho.  when i got here in august, the heat was crazy...but it didn't last long.  it's the last week in november and we've still got 80 degree weather going on, which is nice...it's pleasant, but not crazy hot.  A/C in the classrooms is great.
2.  no presentations in front of the class besides the general socratic stuff.  mock trial competitions are coming up next semester, but they're not required.  maybe we'll get to presentations type stuff in legal writing next semester, but as of first semester i haven't run into it and none of my classmates have either.  trying out for mock trials is supposed to be a great experience, and i hear most people go for it just to see what it's like...haven't decided if i'm going to yet, but probably will.

ok i've got some easy questions for you...

is it crazy hot down there and how is the air conditioning (if any) in the classrooms?

have you had to do many, if any, presentations in front of class, profs or what not?  not solo answering questions but actually giving a speech or advocating in a moot court or some such thing?  if so, how was that experience?