;

Author Topic: True  (Read 699 times)

iscoredawaitlist

• Sr. Citizen
  • The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
True
« on: November 29, 2006, 11:29:01 PM »
So, my question is this: Does this True dating website actually have females on it? I mean, we get bombarded with their ads, and they're all provocative females. I understand that girls like looking at sexy girls, but i don't think that in general it'll make them join a website.

So my vision of True is a 100:1 male to female ratio.

J D

• Sr. Citizen
  • Lust isn't one of the 7 Deadly Sins for nothing...
    • View Profile
Re: True
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 12:10:01 AM »
Why are we being bombarded with these ads, anyway?  I thought it was just me for a while ("Ah, his cookies say he enjoys law and legal theory, video games, and political news.  This guy must be REALLY desperate!")
"I never think of the future.  It comes soon enough."--Albert Einstein

iscoredawaitlist

• Sr. Citizen
  • The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 12:27:12 AM »
Why are we being bombarded with these ads, anyway?  I thought it was just me for a while ("Ah, his cookies say he enjoys law and legal theory, video games, and political news.  This guy must be REALLY desperate!")

:D

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 02:07:10 PM »
my true ads have been replaced with something a hell of a lot more sleazier recently, so i'm hoping for a true comeback.
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.