I don't have a full ride at st mary's like one person said, and there were no errors on my application. I have looked over it one hundred times. UT is my number one choice, by far.
In that case, I'd just wait patiently and not be a bother and your delayed acceptance will probably come in the mail in a few months. It sucks, but if it is your first choice, it'll be worth it when it comes.
Also, VERY good chance I'll be going there too (given in-state tuition) so I may see you there.
Not saying you ARE a bother, I just think some applicants have a way of calling up admissions offices all too often.