Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: rnc so far  (Read 1111 times)

lazybum

Re: rnc so far
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2004, 03:58:10 PM »
edit

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2004, 04:03:08 PM »
The protestors actually spent a good chunk of time yesterday chanting "Shut Up Fox" outside the Fox News headquarters.  Just think about that for a moment.

Biscuit,

I find it funny that often you and I are more willing to admit that what we're saying on here are OPINIONS.  I mean, at least we know we're spouting our own beliefs and not the God's honest truth, whereas many of the liberals seem to think their ideas are close to infallible, and that if you don't agree with them you're stupid.  Pretty surprising, considering the caricature pretty much works the other way.  I agree 100%.

ZAP

I actually find it funny that Democrats have so little confidence in their candidate that they are going around doing everything in their power to keep Nader off the ballot.   Let's give it up for the open-minded party dedicated to freedom of expression!
3.8/155

lucky7

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2004, 04:05:18 PM »
The Bush daughters' speech was terrible. It was corny and badly delivered. I was cringing. Laura Bush was fine, just a little dull.

dancer3

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2004, 04:20:12 PM »
The RNC is a joke.  1st there is arnold spouting off catch phrases.  "Economic Girlie Men"  and "i'll be back."  then there are the drunk daughters giving a lame speech.  a sad attempt to appeal to younger voters.  then there is laura who was extremely dull and spoke wih no passion.  every speech was seemed to focus on the war on terrorism which got old rather quickly.

what ticked me off most was how the arnold keep saying this is America and all you have to do is work hard.  I found that hard to believe when he became governor b/c of some idiotic americans believed his role as the terminator qualified him for a political career. 

he should have said this is America were the hard workers end up last, drunk girls speak on national television, and an unqualified and seemingly mentally challenged man can get into the best schools and become president because of his name.

btw, i'm not anti republican, i'm anti stupidity.

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2004, 04:24:39 PM »
Do you have any idea how many hours Arnold spent in a gym to get out of Austria and into Hollywood?  Unlike some glitzy model he wasn't just born that way.  It may not be work in your high class definition, but I guarantee most of us on here would not be able to have that dedication.

Have you been giving equal ripping to the Democrats for all the idiocy they pulll?  If you are going to claim you aren't anti-Republican, prove it.
3.8/155