Law School Discussion

Cold Ass *&^%

thechoson

Cold Ass *&^%
« on: August 31, 2004, 09:08:22 AM »
I was woken up at FIVE in the morning today by the sounds of my upstairs neighbors fighting with each other.  Great *&^%.  On normal days I would have called the cops, but today I felt like letting them go at it.  So I woke up, and started watching the Godfater III.  Don't ask me why, I just did.  Now, it gets to the part when Sophia Coppola tells Vincent Corleone (her cousin, eww) that she loves him, at which point he says, "Love someone else." and walks away.  I don't know why, but I just started busting out laughing.  But then I though, damn, that's some cold ass *&^%. But then I realized his uncle knocked off his own brother.  Then there's that Shiri guy who put a bullet in his fiance's head when he found out she was really a spy.

Now, that *&^%'s all fiction.  In real life, what's the COLDEST *&^% you've ever done?  Fire a pregnant woman?  Pile dog *&^% in your friend's car?  Kill your husband?

inthesun

Re: Cold Ass *&^%
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 09:11:08 AM »
I lied about needing money to an (at that time recent) ex.  We were on a 'break' with intentions to get back together.  He gave me the money, and I used it to visit a love interest in Florida. 

thechoson

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 09:13:04 AM »
DAMN. That's COLD.

inthesun

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 09:14:26 AM »
You asked. 

My whole view re: relationships was pretty f***ed up in college.  I've mentioned my behavior in past posts...I am being super good now, in hopes of avoiding karma.

thechoson

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 09:15:41 AM »
Karma is overrated, in my opinion.

I only @#!* those who @#!* me. But if I am going to @#!*, I @#!* hard.

inthesun

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 09:16:37 AM »
Some girls like it that way.

lexylit

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 09:59:54 AM »
when i was a freshman i went out with this sr. a couple times and then he kinda blew me off... and then he started hardcore pursuing me again, i guess b/c i became hard to get (wasn't playing, just was over him).

he was really persistent so i let him take me out. he goes to drop me off and kisses me, a lot, and finally i stop him and go "sorry, this isn't doing anything for me. i'm just not attracted to you." ::)

he flipped his *&^%. it was so entertaining. he was like did you just tell me in the middle of making out that you're not attracted to me?

inthesun

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2004, 10:02:37 AM »
when i was a freshman i went out with this sr. a couple times and then he kinda blew me off... and then he started hardcore pursuing me again, i guess b/c i became hard to get (wasn't playing, just was over him).

he was really persistent so i let him take me out. he goes to drop me off and kisses me, a lot, and finally i stop him and go "sorry, this isn't doing anything for me. i'm just not attracted to you." ::)

he flipped his *&^%. it was so entertaining. he was like did you just tell me in the middle of making out that you're not attracted to me?

That's my girl!