Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: non horror?  (Read 1469 times)

erin0807

• View Profile
    • Email
non horror?
« on: November 21, 2006, 07:14:49 PM »
did ANYONE take the test and got scores similar to what they were scoring on their practice LSATs???  taking it soon, need a slight boost of happy!

amaterasu

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN page
Re: non horror?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 03:23:06 AM »
I studied a ton for 6 months, was averaging well on my preptests, and ended up getting my average on the actual test. 

I did have a bit of trouble going to sleep that night, but not so much that I didn't get my normal amount of sleep.

My alarm went off on time, I didn't have any car trouble when going to the test, and the test center was fine: no cellphones or beeper alarms went off; I didn't notice any coughs, construction, or pencil tapping,

I didn't blank out while taking the test, and my bladder didn't cause me to need to leave during the test adiministration (despite drinking a cup of orange juice, a cup of coffee, and eating cereal for breakfast that morning).

The test center gave us the right amount of time for each section, had giant tables to take our tests on, and had the offical timer displayed on the giant projection board at the front of the room.

My test didn't rip when I erased, there were no missing pages, and I didn't misread any game rules or misbubble.

The most "horrific" parts of my test were that there was only one working women's bathroom stall during break (but everyone in line got to use it before break was over) and, 15 minutes before the test started, a (small) spider crawled across my table area, causing me to yelp and look kind of foolish.

Some LSATs do go just fine.  It's just not a very interesting story to post....
Here's hoping yours is as uneventful as mine was, and that Dec. 2006 treats you well. Good luck! :)
HLS '10

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 05:20:20 PM »
tag
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)

Lew31

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 08:26:35 PM »
My first test was fine. I just didn't do as well as I know I'm capable of.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »
my score wasn't as high as some of my practice tests,
but was probably about the avg

/still made some stupid mistakes,
but it could have been worse