Law School Discussion

ED question

dr_draino

Re: ED question
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2004, 12:43:40 PM »
Nah, it was THIS guy that actually asked that question...hence Candide's response.  And yes, it was worthless and idiotic all around...just wanted to show them they had my support.

Okay, you are using one extreme example.  In that case, obviously that person is just being rude.  However, I still don't understand the big deal.  By responding and complaining, all you are doing is bumping the thread.  In addition, there is no need to be rude to a new person who is asking a question.  That just drives off people with legitmate law school related question, and we some more of those on this board lately..

Thank and Gig 'Em,
Jason

I've got Candide and Jaycs back on this one...this fella has asked multiple idiotic questions and has had the nerve to, after getting several answers from reputable sources, ask if he could get further confirmation. If someone comes on here to ask how many LORs BC requires, they should be female dog-slapped verbally...

We are all working hard to learn this process and are willing to share the information we gather...with others that are working hard to learn about the process.

It's not funny anymore. 

On the off-chance that this is not flame bait, please go to your library and read a book about law school admissions.

Barry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2004, 12:47:26 PM »
the reason i asked is because I saw on lawschoolnumbers that one guy had ED listed for atleast 3 schools he applied to. I wanted to make sure..thanx

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2004, 12:56:40 PM »
See, he is doing research (he went to lawschoolnumbers.com so he's not just coming here to burden you with his "stupid" questions), and he had come across something he didn't understand.  This situation deserves our best, not our ridicule.  I agree with Jason.

Thanks and gig 'em,

ZAP

lexylit

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2004, 01:02:39 PM »
for the record, i didn't know about the search function for a really long time  :-[

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2004, 01:04:51 PM »
I didn't even know there was one... I guess I'll have to go check that out.  I thought you manually had to go through every thread individually until now.

ZAP

for the record, i didn't know about the search function for a really long time  :-[