3 (10.3%)
Looooong lead up to 2012
 4 (13.8%)
Something else
 2 (6.9%)
Some combination of the above
 8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: The Thread on Politics  (Read 423270 times)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Thread on Politics
« Reply #7030 on: November 07, 2008, 12:21:27 PM »
And his brother is Ari Emanuel. Yes, that Ari Emanuel. Their parents must be kvelling.

Ari (entourage) is the man.  If Ari Emanuel is anything like him in real life he is a superstar!!!
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7031 on: November 07, 2008, 02:04:51 PM »

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7032 on: November 07, 2008, 05:03:16 PM »

BP!!!!  What up, son!

I have few words that can accurately describe what I'm feeling right now about America.

We now live in a country that has a Black President.

Let that settle for a minute.

Sands,
Chilling man!  Yeah, two days later and I'm still pinching myself.  Hope all is well on your end bro.

Hey Julie, Miss P, Blue, and whoever else is still here.

Miss P,
you know you can't win a debate with bluewarrior if you're going to limit yourself to logic.  Come on, get creative ;)

what's up b.p...missed ya man...aye'm still enjoying toying and obfuscating the mainstream candyapples, inner anxt liberals, ferns and shrubsbuggers with vegetable mentality, and assorted "possible" future mouthpieces... ;)

aye miss your g.o.p. culture of corruption thread...after the mason dixon line stripper/lacrosse team lawyer's downfall and monumentally disgraced elliot spitzer...among many many others all bets were off...

conclusion..corruption and stupidity is both democrat and republican party favors... 8)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #7033 on: November 07, 2008, 05:57:35 PM »

..in fact many of you would not understand why we do what we do...we have found that perhaps the opposite works with a nutrient flushed advantage of obfuscation...  ask yourselves...why "blue" warrior...why not red warrior?  still scratching your head??? ;)
it has been right under your nose this whole time and nobody got it...  aye began on this board in what year...at what particular time???  remember?

Hey bw. I knew you'd be up to your normal self.  This post sounds a lot like that coin toss thing-  heads, tails, on its side.  I got it then (which you gave me no credit for   :P)and I think I got it now:

and I KNOW i am not the only one who's glad that there's no more "don't vote Obama" *&^% coming from bluewarrior..

now you know not to count on Mr. Bw going away any time soon right?  :D  I'm thinking we have some fresh new-old crackpot theories in store (but I've always believed there was some kind of method to his madness-  call me naive; like he was purposely being nuts to hone our own theories and beliefs toward Obama in a, albeit misguided, sort of reverse psychology)!

To respond to your question-  I'm just feeling a combo of an unrelenting sense of pride and disbelief.  I had to download a whole bunch of articles to make sure this was real.  I'm proud that I got a chance to work with the campaign.  I feel honored but undeserving of the chance to see this happen in my lifetime.

But what your "independent" mind will not allow you to see is that no one really wants to engage in a Socratic method style of political debate.  No one is scratching their head because no one really cares enough to.  No one is thinking “gee, I wonder why bw is called blue instead of red. I’m just going to stay in bed all day until I figure this thing out.”  I think because of that folks just skip over your posts and your points, when you make them, are largely missed. BTW,with all your posts shouldn’t you be the purple warrior?
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7034 on: November 07, 2008, 06:41:25 PM »

BP!!!! What up, son!

I have few words that can accurately describe what I'm feeling right now about America.

We now live in a country that has a Black President.

Let that settle for a minute.

Sands,
Chilling man! Yeah, two days later and I'm still pinching myself. Hope all is well on your end bro.

Hey Julie, Miss P, Blue, and whoever else is still here.

Miss P,
you know you can't win a debate with bluewarrior if you're going to limit yourself to logic. Come on, get creative ;)

what's up b.p...missed ya man...aye'm still enjoying toying and obfuscating the mainstream candyapples, inner anxt liberals, ferns and shrubsbuggers with vegetable mentality, and assorted "possible" future mouthpieces... ;)

aye miss your g.o.p. culture of corruption thread...after the mason dixon line stripper/lacrosse team lawyer's downfall and monumentally disgraced elliot spitzer...among many many others all bets were off...

conclusion..corruption and stupidity is both democrat and republican party favors... 8)

putz.

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #7035 on: November 07, 2008, 09:44:07 PM »
It's really official now-  he's got a .gov!!!   :)

http://change.gov/

and a video game

http://www.superobamaworld.com/
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: November 08, 2008, 08:22:28 AM »
Lol Obama calls himself a mutt and offends Reaganites in the same news conference.  This guy is great:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081108/ap_on_el_pr/mutts_like_me

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: November 08, 2008, 08:44:20 AM »

naturallybeyoutiful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Everything is everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: November 08, 2008, 09:26:40 AM »
touching:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/06/AR2008110603948.html?sid=ST2008110604101&s_pos=.

be sure to read very end.

Oh my word...what a sad ending!  It was going along so nicely, then bam!

I know right!  Did you have a chance to launch the photo gallery?  I liked looking at all the other pics.  Worth 1000 words!
Harvard Law: What, like it's hard?

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: November 08, 2008, 09:30:47 AM »
I forgot to look but just went back.  Very nice.