Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's New With O.J.  (Read 518 times)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
What's New With O.J.
« on: November 15, 2006, 09:04:42 AM »
O.J. Simpson to discuss killings of wife, friend in Fox interview and new book
By Associated Press
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - Updated: 07:25 AM EST

LOS ANGELES - In a new TV interview and book, O.J. Simpson discusses how he would have committed the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend “if he did it.”
     The two-part television interview, titled “O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here’s How It Happened,” will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29 on Fox, the TV network said Tuesday.
     “O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes,” the network said in a statement. “In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade.”
     The interview, conducted with book publisher Judith Regan, will air days before Simpson’s new book, “If I Did It,” goes on sale Nov. 30. The book “hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed,” the network said.
     Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.
     Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not returned Tuesday night.

http://news.bostonherald.com/national/view.bg?articleid=167430
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: What's New With O.J.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 09:07:10 AM »
It's time to leave OJ alone and go after the REAL killer(s).  ::)
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

shaz

• Sr. Citizen
  • University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 12:05:54 AM »
alright, this is how it went down:

oj was stalkin his ex, saw her flirtin with goldmen. he then called ac and marcus allen on three-way, complainin about his wife's behavior. after much hypage, they all agreed she needed to be taught a lesson.

so...

ac and marcus meet oj at the house with the intention of sendin this message to the wife. the plan is to beat up on her new man while she watches.

when she and her new boy arrive at the house they're greeted by oj and his boys. things got out of hand, marcus started stabbing the guy. oj, he actually tried to stop him, but marcus, he was in a rage. he threatened to kill everybody if they didn't keep their mouths shut. oj's ex, she said was going to the popo regardless. marcus wasn't tryin to hear that so he stabbed her too. oj tried to get in the way and that's how he got the cut on his hand.

ac and the bronco?

oj wanted to let his momma know that he was innocent. but, he knew he couldn't risk tellin her over the phone or in police custody. he couldn't risk anyone over hearing his conversation. marcus had threatened the lives of his kids if he ever dimed him out. he was desperate.

so you see, the juice was innocent all along.
losin' sleep, gainin' knowledge.

thegreat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 07:54:21 PM »
I wonder if the book is a reiteration of the prosecutions version of the killings. That would be a classic yet tragic move.