Law School Discussion

Michigan Status Update: Decision (Nov 14)

Re: Michigan Status Update: Decision (Nov 14)
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2006, 11:06:04 AM »
Has anyone that applied ED seen their status change??  Is it pretty safe to assume that since they are already accepting RD applicants, that my ED application will prolly be rejected?  Or have they just started letting in people that they REALLY REALLY want?  Ppl who, in fact, are going to reject michigan once they get into HYS?

Not that I know of. No. Yes. Maybe.
Last year according to LSN, they accepted a number of RDers before EDers. 

Everyone please...it's the first bloody day.  At this rate someone is going to hijack the US Postal Truck coming out of Ann Arbor...

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2006, 11:06:45 AM »
Has anyone that applied ED seen their status change??  Is it pretty safe to assume that since they are already accepting RD applicants, that my ED application will prolly be rejected?  Or have they just started letting in people that they REALLY REALLY want?  Ppl who, in fact, are going to reject michigan once they get into HYS?

Not that I know of. No. Yes. Maybe.
Last year according to LSN, they accepted a number of RDers before EDers. 

Everyone please...it's the first bloody day.  At this rate someone is going to hijack the US Postal Truck coming out of Ann Arbor...

So you're saying that if we aren't at DECISION, KILL SELF?

RRG

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 11:07:48 AM »
is it just a coincidence that everyone who's been accepted (gone to decision) so far is URM or LGBT?  except for jd2bee, who doesnt say...

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2006, 11:09:21 AM »
is it just a coincidence that everyone who's been accepted (gone to decision) so far is URM or LGBT?  except for jd2bee, who doesnt say...

Maybe Mich wants to get in all the URMs they can before prop2 goes into effect on 12/22 (if that's the case, hurry up and get to my app ;D)

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2006, 11:14:13 AM »
is it just a coincidence that everyone who's been accepted (gone to decision) so far is URM or LGBT?  except for jd2bee, who doesnt say...

Good observation... perhaps non-URMs like me can wait a few days before KILLING SELF.

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2006, 11:32:47 AM »

It must be a coincidence, because I am white as can be and do not claim to be LGBT on applications or LSAC.

RRG

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2006, 11:36:02 AM »
r u instate or out of state jd2bee?

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2006, 11:36:52 AM »

Does LGBT count for anything at UMich?

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2006, 11:37:20 AM »
r u instate or out of state jd2bee?

Out

RRG

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2006, 12:00:38 PM »
numbers?