Law School Discussion

Michigan Status Update: Decision (Nov 14)

Re: Michigan Status Update: Decision (Nov 14)
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 10:10:08 AM »
God damnit, i'm at complete.  Everyone with DECISION is obviously admitted.  Congrats!

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 10:18:50 AM »
God damnit, i'm at complete.  Everyone with DECISION is obviously admitted.  Congrats!

Or rejected!  :D

No, that's us poor folks who are still just complete.   :'( :(

;)

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »

I'm still at complete too.  I went complete 10/24.  This is killing me.

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 10:47:06 AM »
Was anybody who is now at DECISION notified of the change in status by e-mail?  Or did you just find out by checking randomly like I am going to 489 times a day now?

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 10:51:05 AM »
Posted on: Today at 12:47:06 PMPosted by: akakakaka 
Insert Quote
Was anybody who is now at DECISION notified of the change in status by e-mail?  Or did you just find out by checking randomly like I am going to 489 times a day now?

what...do you really want to know the answer to that question?  Don't you secretly ENJOY hitting that refresh button?

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 10:51:26 AM »

I found out because Reach is the BOMB and let us know via this thread.  Then I checked online and saw the change.  However, I think Michigan only updates the thread once, in the morning.  I might be making that up, though...

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »

I found out because Reach is the BOMB and let us know via this thread.  Then I checked online and saw the change.  However, I think Michigan only updates the thread once, in the morning.  I might be making that up, though...

NOOOOOOOOO!

RRG

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 10:59:32 AM »
Has anyone that applied ED seen their status change??  Is it pretty safe to assume that since they are already accepting RD applicants, that my ED application will prolly be rejected?  Or have they just started letting in people that they REALLY REALLY want?  Ppl who, in fact, are going to reject michigan once they get into HYS?

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 11:01:36 AM »
Has anyone that applied ED seen their status change??  Is it pretty safe to assume that since they are already accepting RD applicants, that my ED application will prolly be rejected?  Or have they just started letting in people that they REALLY REALLY want?  Ppl who, in fact, are going to reject michigan once they get into HYS?

I definitely don't think that everyone who has seen their status change to Decision is even close to an HYS auto-admit, myself included...

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2006, 11:02:57 AM »
Congrats to everyone who's gone to decision so far!  I'm sure it's a very good sign. :)