Law School Discussion

Michigan Status Update: Decision (Nov 14)

Reach

• View Profile
Michigan Status Update: Decision (Nov 14)
« on: November 14, 2006, 06:38:58 AM »
Apparently the first wave of decisions are in the mail...since I am among the first, I will regretfully not be able to join in the compulsive status-checking over the next two weeks.  On second thought, that doesn't seem to be anything to regret :P

Re: Anyone Else Have Their Michigan Status
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 07:05:25 AM »
I am sure it is just me, but I am a little confused by your post.  The body makes it sound like you are asking if anyone believes today is the day we will see some "decisions" on the Michigan site, however, your subject line (anyone ELSE) makes it appear that you have received a "decision" on your application.  Is that true?  Thanks.

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 07:11:58 AM »
Yeah I am a little confused as well.  However, I originally read Reach's comment as to say he actually had his status change. 

Did you apply ED to Mich?

Electric Counterpoint

• Harvard 2010
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 07:37:15 AM »
Still "complete," though it said it was updated as of today.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 08:02:56 AM »
Sorry, I'll try to edit the first post so people know what the hell I'm talking about.  My status is now at "Decision" and I hope to have something in the mailbox by Saturday!

I hadn't checked the status checker since November 10 or so, and I thought perhaps it was already old news that some decisions had been reached and apparently mailed.

Good luck to everyone, and I know that I surely cannot be the only one to hit "Decision" today.

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 08:06:04 AM »
Sorry, I'll try to edit the first post so people know what the hell I'm talking about.  My status is now at "Decision" and I hope to have something in the mailbox by Saturday!

I hadn't checked the status checker since November 10 or so, and I thought perhaps it was already old news that some decisions had been reached and apparently mailed.

Good luck to everyone, and I know that I surely cannot be the only one to hit "Decision" today.

OMG!!!  Mine says Decision too!!!  Wow, I'm so excited!!!

Reach

• View Profile
Re: Michigan Status Update: Decision (Nov 14)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 08:06:53 AM »
Haha, thanks...hopefully you go to "Decision" too and those tears become happy ones ;D

I'm at school so I guess I'll sign off for now and check back a little later.  Needless to say, I'm quite pleased right now too!

Saja

• Into enemy territory...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 08:07:02 AM »
Just checked, and I'm still at complete.  I'm guessing you're going to find some good news in your mailbox soon!

spud1987

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 08:07:15 AM »
Congrats, I think you're "decision" will be a good one!  When did you're status check say it was last updated.  Mine says 11/14, I guess the obsessive checking will commence, haha.  

Electric Counterpoint

• Harvard 2010
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 08:10:02 AM »
Also, is anyone else's form still saying they're applying to Spring/Summer 2007? I applied for Fall, but I remember seeing an email saying it was just a problem on their end, nothing to worry about. Still worried, not surprisingly.  :-[