Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fordham  (Read 10974 times)

katrines

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Fordham
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 11:46:40 AM »
The latest round of admits got added to the admitted students website. Lots of great information on there. :)

mathlete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2007, 06:05:28 PM »
Anyone get any $$ yet? They sent me a letter offering $5k guaranteed for 3 years. Don't think it will be enough to make me go there, but should help in negotiating with other schools  :)

Sunshine Bound

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 06:17:17 PM »
Anyone get any $$ yet? They sent me a letter offering $5k guaranteed for 3 years. Don't think it will be enough to make me go there, but should help in negotiating with other schools  :)

did the offer come with the offcial acceptance letter via postal mail?

mathlete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2007, 09:16:01 PM »

Nope, I got the e-mail that I was admitted last week, and I got this separately today... but strangely I have yet to receive the paper application acceptance  ???

Sunshine Bound

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2007, 01:51:04 AM »

Nope, I got the e-mail that I was admitted last week, and I got this separately today... but strangely I have yet to receive the paper application acceptance  ???

I haven't received the official letter yet either..but then again, I'm living abroad so everything takes much longer to get here. (which is particularly frustrating when the policy is to announce the decision ONLY through postal mail at some schools)
I know $5,000/year isn't that much considering tuition and killer COL in NY, but like you said, you can always negotiate ;)
and I want the money too!!

ladamo

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2007, 12:28:06 PM »
Sorry to sound like a broken record but has anyone received any information from Fordham about when they need a seat deposit by and when?  It seems very strange to me that it's halfway through February and they haven't told me how to tell them I want to attend. 
LSAT: 164
GPA: waiting for LSAC to figure it out (3.6ish?)

RUMike

• Sr. Citizen
  • I switched it up with a self tar.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mike101985
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2007, 12:45:05 PM »
I haven't either and neither has my other friend that was accepted...I just got the formal letter and some financial aid stuff, but nothing about seat deposits

prelaw200

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2007, 01:02:32 PM »
just got an email saying a binder has been sent with additional info, which should include seat deposit dates.  i assume you'll all be getting this soon as well.
Me Go Cornell

RUMike

• Sr. Citizen
  • I switched it up with a self tar.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mike101985
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2007, 01:37:24 PM »
I got the email too.

mathlete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile