Law School Discussion

Don't kill me...

Don't kill me...
« on: November 12, 2006, 09:51:22 PM »
I'm sure this has been answered on here already, but I can't seem to find the thread.  I've got my LORs requested with my graduate professors, but they're in Miami (I'm in Ohio), and my apps are otherwise ready to go.

1) Can my profs just fax the LOR and request form to LSAC?

2) Can I submit my apps without the LORs having been processed?  That is, will LSAC forward my LORs to the schools once the LORs are processed?

Thanks!

Re: Don't kill me...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 10:06:07 PM »
Pig,

Thanks for the info.  I've been reading about how it can negatively impact your application to apply in December, so I'm anxious to submit my materials.  Since it's going to be a few weeks before my profs get those LORs in, I just wanted to make sure I could apply now and have them forwarded on.

Again, thanks.

ptown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 12:03:13 PM »
But if the application requires the LORs, you won't be complete anyway, so it wont really matter that you sent the app in Nov., it won't be considered until everything is there.

iSalute

• Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »
I'm sure this has been answered on here already, but I can't seem to find the thread.  I've got my LORs requested with my graduate professors, but they're in Miami (I'm in Ohio), and my apps are otherwise ready to go.

1) Can my profs just fax the LOR and request form to LSAC?

2) Can I submit my apps without the LORs having been processed?  That is, will LSAC forward my LORs to the schools once the LORs are processed?

Thanks!

definitely have them fax it. that is what i did, saved me a couple days. call LSAC and they will give out the fax number, i cant remember what it is