Law School Discussion

DEMOCRATS picked KERRY as their MAN for PRESIDENT...was that a PLAN?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
 Democrats picked Kerry as their man for President? was that a plan? 

for those liberal leaning demogripes who are still crying that their man kerry didn't get into george washington's old house...

probably a good thing...

kerry was the donkees choice for a poster boy back in 2004...remember what the liberals were all pushing...
anything but bush...here is kerry...

well here it is in mid-term-election time and what does the donkees choice do...insult people by making a joke of a grave grave issue...so much so that he essentially has to take imus' morning advice to shut up and go home! really? was this guy almost president?  that would be an invitation to invite dr. zawahari to take over the whole place. ;)

nice choice... ::)

now it is hussein's turn to face the music for murder and masacre and genocide...bush's push did this...

kurds happy...shiiahs happy...this is something the bush push accomplished...not to mention the kurdish empowerment...

so...essentially the man is following a plan and accomplishing parts of the plan...

kerry's plan...make light of the issue...which
truly made him come off like an aloof out of touch slouching a-hole in the head.

kerry went home.

Bush is still campagning on iraq...homeland counterterrorism, low taxes and obvious economic growth...and.

Bush has been written off so many times by the mainstream media that many surprises seem boggling...but he keeps coming back...rhetoric from the dems do not work on this guy...face it.

if kerry was your plan democrats...what is your plan for iraq?

if kerry was the dems plan for president
aye think we demand that we hear what the donkees plan for iraq is...

because right now...it is pretty clear that they ain't got one...bluffing is not a policy...

say anything was a hollywood movie.

no plan does not cut it...but for the democrats it seems to run...just off at the mouth. now it is stuck.

and we know about it.

one thing is for sure...the dems assume that they get the spanish speaking and african american vote and don't have to fight for it...they assume that is a vote for them and aye think bumbleclot is as bumbleclot do...got nothing to show? then you got nothing?

aye'll believe it when aye see it...until then aye'll go my independent way...they've shown me nothing!

allow the dems to make an ass out of u not me.

now read and let the kerry pickers cry their tears out...

begin...

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: DEMOCRATS picked KERRY as their MAN for PRESIDENT...was that a PLAN?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 01:16:24 PM »
wow...no one care about your crap over here either.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: DEMOCRATS picked KERRY as their MAN for PRESIDENT...was that a PLAN?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 11:35:04 PM »
...what plan???