Law School Discussion

Boalt Hall

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Boalt Hall
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2006, 06:50:37 PM »
I applied to Boalt on October 11th.  I still haven't heard from them yet.  Should I call them tomorrow? 

I also asked about this.  Dr. Tom said that right now, the admissions staff is all really busy and they are only sending out a few complete notices at this time.  If you still don't hear from them in two weeks, then I'd call or e-mail, but not right now.

Mike, way to represent for the Boaltreaks.  Thanks so much for your awesome investigative journalism skills.  I think you should be rewarded by a Boalt acceptance!

« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2006, 07:16:21 PM »
Speaking of Dr. Tom, I saw him again today at a law forum and he confirmed it--several people have already been admitted to Boalt!  However, he also told me that he's not currently accepting anyone since the Office of Admissions is currently on recruitment schedule.  He is planning to send out more acceptances starting on Nov 21st.

I feel vindicated. I was starting to feel like "LSATInsider" with my whole: "My friend says Boalt is already admitting people" thing. Thanks Mike.

« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2006, 07:18:30 PM »
Speaking of Dr. Tom, I saw him again today at a law forum and he confirmed it--several people have already been admitted to Boalt!  However, he also told me that he's not currently accepting anyone since the Office of Admissions is currently on recruitment schedule.  He is planning to send out more acceptances starting on Nov 21st.

I feel vindicated. I was starting to feel like "LSATInsider" with my whole: "My friend says Boalt is already admitting people" thing. Thanks Mike.

Haha. Yes. We were ready to turn on you and your "inside" information.

Just kidding. Your bear is too cute for us to doubt the truth of your words.

You just made me feel a lot better about my PS (which consists of an 8X10 print-out of my avatar).

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2007, 07:19:55 AM »
tag