Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: anyone hear of Loretta DeLoggio  (Read 2110 times)

tzip

Re: anyone hear of Loretta DeLoggio
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 05:48:42 PM »
I'd put money on it that her emails were simply meant to scare you ("your military experience will HURT you" and "your marine corps experience is NOT interesting...hope you have something else") just so that you'll be more likely to cough up the cash and purchase her "services."

AAAHHHHHHH!!!! *heart blown to pieces*
faith...in mankind....decreasing...can't....go...on...using...multip le...periods...to...express.. .disappointment with people for using fear to manipulate others to give them...money. BBBAAAuuuhhhh :-X....

tzip

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 06:14:51 PM »
meh...if your apps are out, just sit back "relax" and wait for the hammer to fall. not much we can do now, so no reason to overstress, at least so i say trying to convience self. Getting too wraped up in anxiety makes us fear irrational things. I'm sure your last worry should be her calling adcomms about your PS. you're good buddy, GOOD LUCK!

Bubbazzz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 06:29:14 PM »
when I was applying to schools (im a 3L now), like any pre-law school student, I wanted to know my chances. Not sure if she has it still, but I paid a fee (like $20), to input my numbers and see my chances at 10 schools. Turns out, by some mistake, my credit card was charged 3 times.  She not only refunded the 2 extra charges, she also refunded the initial one, as an apology.  So, for what its worth, to the person who sent their PS to her with their SS and LSDAS numbers on it, I wouldn't worry about it.