Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Real Loser  (Read 8951 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Marauding Loser
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2006, 09:47:16 AM »
yeah easterbrook writes all his own opinions, which is an oddity.  i especially liked hill v. gateway. 

Yeah, but he got that wrong.  "The vendor is the master of the offer?"  What the eff kind of back-asswards stuff is that?

yeah, but he was still very entertaining
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Yoda, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Bringing Sweet Forcelike Justice Beginning '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2006, 10:59:20 AM »
I agree that this thread sucks.  I move that we take our sorry asses somewhere else.

You must frequent better threads than me, because I thought this was a greatly amusing read. Two not-quite-1L's throwing threats of lawsuits back and forth.

Jolly good show!
Have you ever considered the practical benefits of force lightning at a barbecue?

Big Bossman

• Cobb County GA baby...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2006, 11:41:39 AM »
I agree that this thread sucks.  I move that we take our sorry asses somewhere else.

You must frequent better threads than me, because I thought this was a greatly amusing read. Two not-quite-1L's throwing threats of lawsuits back and forth.

Jolly good show!

this guy maraudingj frequents every thread on this law school discussion site.  he's a tool

macphisto33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »
If some of you - Marauding loser and cow *&^% just adhered to a simple principle - Mind your own f-ing business, then this thread would've never grown this far. I personally don't mind to see marauding loser contributing to her own humiliation but you caused your own problems.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2006, 12:40:09 PM »
If some of you - Marauding loser and cow sh*t just adhered to a simple principle - Mind your own f-ing business, then this thread would've never grown this far. I personally don't mind to see marauding loser contributing to her own humiliation but you caused your own problems.

somebody's off their meds again

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2006, 01:15:49 PM »
you seem be catching on.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2006, 01:26:08 PM »
If some of you - Marauding loser and cow sh*t just adhered to a simple principle - Mind your own f-ing business, then this thread would've never grown this far. I personally don't mind to see marauding loser contributing to her own humiliation but you caused your own problems.

somebody's off their meds again

How mature and intelligent a response! Simply quote someone else's post and issue a trivial and idiotic attempt at humor. Good job, you come out a real winner!

it wasnít an attempt at humor, I was merely pointing out the obvious in hopes that people would take it easy on you since your inability to work and play well with others is a mental imbalance that may not entirely be your fault

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2006, 01:28:54 PM »

Well, you did post on a public forum. If all of us just "minded our own f-ing business" then there wouldn't be many posts on LSD at all. And, as another poster pointed out, it was your own fault for advertising books for sale on a site in which you have already annoyed a lot of people. And, from the looks of it, other people in this thread made your points way better than you did. HTH.

actually no they didn't. I think I easily beat out marauding loser and cow in the arguments section. But thank you for your useless input shannysor. Notice that you actually fall in the minority category in people that are against me. It is a public forum, and therefore people can post what they want. They shouldn't be dissuaded by losers who tell on people, this is supposed to be a forum for college students or graduates not people in with the mentality of children such as yourself.

Listen, dipshit, there's no reason to pick on Shanny.  You did something stupid; LP said something stupid.  Others crowded in to advance personal agendas that had nothing to do with the relative merits of your so-called "arguments."  I wouldn't say any of the players "beat out" anyone else or even ended up looking like decent people.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2006, 01:37:29 PM »

Well, you did post on a public forum. If all of us just "minded our own f-ing business" then there wouldn't be many posts on LSD at all. And, as another poster pointed out, it was your own fault for advertising books for sale on a site in which you have already annoyed a lot of people. And, from the looks of it, other people in this thread made your points way better than you did. HTH.

actually no they didn't. I think I easily beat out marauding loser and cow in the arguments section. But thank you for your useless input shannysor. Notice that you actually fall in the minority category in people that are against me. It is a public forum, and therefore people can post what they want. They shouldn't be dissuaded by losers who tell on people, this is supposed to be a forum for college students or graduates not people in with the mentality of children such as yourself.

Listen, dipshit, there's no reason to pick on Shanny.  You did something stupid; LP said something stupid.  Others crowded in to advance personal agendas that had nothing to do with the relative merits of your so-called "arguments."  I wouldn't say any of the players "beat out" anyone else or even ended up looking like decent people.

I don't think you ended up looking like a decent person either. When someone berates me or throws out name calling I will defend myself, I don't care if this person is Shanny and that this offends you.
and Jer - you are a giant prick if you think that this thread is a result of my actions, it just goes to show that you are an a-hole. Play well? Have you read the original responses to my harmless post, read before making your ridiculous comments

1.   when is the last time you made it through a day without being involved in some sort of confrontation? It seems like you have an uncontrollable obsession.  When you feel like you are surrounded by idiots and jerks when confrontation arises daily, take a look at the common denominator Ė you.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2006, 01:42:12 PM »
I don't think you ended up looking like a decent person either. When someone berates me or throws out name calling I will defend myself, I don't care if this person is Shanny and that this offends you.

Fair enough.  I doubt anything I said about torts (haven't taken it) really hurt anyone's feelings or stepped on anyone's toes, but you're free to dislike me, sure.  Shanny didn't berate you or call you names, however.  She criticized your position.  If you aren't a big enough guy to take that, then perhaps you should learn to post with a bit less bravado and spite.  
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.