Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Liz's Ultimate Guide to LSAT LINKS  (Read 68074 times)

omendesign

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Liz's Ultimate Guide to LSAT LINKS
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2008, 06:23:31 PM »
I was cruising around and lawpreponline.com looked pretty good...they have some neat resources and one thing i did like was the diary of a 1L. get to see what a new student goes through....

goodmartian

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2008, 03:30:56 PM »
Thanks

sirjake

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2008, 08:59:18 PM »
what?

You posted in the stickied thread instead of one of the TWO Examkrackers threads recently posted.  Posted off-topic.  It looks...ignorant.

rolen27

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
lol sorry i deleted it

thelawschoolproject

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2008, 12:33:46 PM »
Hi--

I just launched my website, www.thelawschoolproject.com, which includes my personal experience going through the law school application process.  Check it out and let me know what you think through my contact information on the site!

paulb

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2008, 06:50:18 AM »
This is ridiculously helpful - thanks liz!

lawschooldiva84

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2008, 12:28:33 PM »
Can I just say this is an amazing post!!! Very helpful.

Principled.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »
Is there an amended version of the Test Day guides for a Monday/afternoon test (June test)? Are there a few more things we can fit in for prep during test day? Is lunch a good idea? etc. etc.
"(s)he's arguing...(s)he's making an argument."

"...I'm so ready to promise my all & I'm so ready to give 'til the day that my life is no more... I'll be everything that this woman could possibly be...cause I'm ready to be like the olden days when commitment was golden" ~Chrisette Michele

Principled.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fundamentals, period.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:55 PM »
thanks Jeffort. I've read through this at least a few times before, and I think I like this one best. Since I'm approaching the end of the bibles and am gearing up for the course next week, I think I'll put this guide into practice starting next week too. Right now, I'm trying to hash out my eating schedule to get it well under way before my adenotonsillectomy. I'm also trying to research some healthy food supplements that will get me through those 2-3 weeks so I won't lose too much steam going into the final 4 weeks before the test.

The only thing so far that sux is that the 4 proctered exams I'll be taking start at 6pm, which is well after my last meal (I'll need to add in a snack around then) and after a full work day, so my progress will have to be monitored by the additional tests included in the course material. I think there are 7 more in addition to the 3 extra ones I have, so I think I should be okay.

I'm going to try to get a journal going to follow my own progress with your guide and try to gear it in the direction of a June administered test. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!
"(s)he's arguing...(s)he's making an argument."

"...I'm so ready to promise my all & I'm so ready to give 'til the day that my life is no more... I'll be everything that this woman could possibly be...cause I'm ready to be like the olden days when commitment was golden" ~Chrisette Michele

Waiting for Those Letters

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cardozo Class of 2011
    • View Profile
    • LSN!!!!
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2008, 12:45:31 PM »
Jeffort, I sent you a message on Facebook.