Law School Discussion

S.P.L.I.G..Spineless Liberal Ignorance...and NO plan.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: S.P.L.I.G..Spineless Liberal Ignorance...
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 10:52:36 PM »
now you talking.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 06:34:27 PM »
Straw man liberal. I'm Liberal McLiberalpants and I'd like to see an autonomous Kurdistan if it's feasible. Again, this has nothing to do with liberalism.

But "check your sources...this would be giving an autonomous region and people due sovereignty
and respect...different than secession..." is an incoherent statement.  The only difference between "due sovereignty" and "secession" is the normative implication. "Secession" is a more neutral term, in any case. "Sources" have nothing to do with it.

In any case, you need to be a more forceful troll. Like, be zanier. It's more entertaining that way.

that is a cute way to concede to a support for kurds.

why are not more liberals supporting the kurds?  again...they are an oppressed people and human rights are a liberal issues...thus the lack of liberal attention is suspicious...get it now...

either or either way...instead of being an autonomous region...which kurdish iraq already is why not drop the iraq part and just make it kurdistan...

a true liberal like yourself should try to learn more about the kurds...aye think you need more of a push...

guyminuslife

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 07:33:13 PM »
I wasn't aware that liberals in aggregate did not support the Kurds. I like the Kurds, and I'd be happy to see them with their own state. I'm not the only liberal to say that.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 11:45:54 AM »
maybe someday you go there and, like bluecoward, meet pretty goat.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 12:30:40 PM »
I wasn't aware that liberals in aggregate did not support the Kurds. I like the Kurds, and I'd be happy to see them with their own state. I'm not the only liberal to say that.

well...liberal politicians do not address the issue or run from it because it is a true success in the mesopoetamian region.

aye am glad at least another liberal sees the gravity of the kurds and what their success in the region means...so thankyou for that...

and no...liberal discussion in the media of kurds and kurdistan is very poor.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »

well...liberal politicians do not address the issue or run from it because it is a true success in the mesopoetamian region.

aye am glad at least another liberal sees the gravity of the kurds and what their success in the region means...so thankyou for that...

and no...liberal discussion in the media of kurds and kurdistan is very poor.

I'll tell you why liberals don't want to talk about the Kurds, and it has nothing to do with who the Kurds are or what they stand for.  Liberals don't want to talk about the Kurds because it draws attention to one of the few success stories to come out of Iraq - these people aren't being pummeled by Saddam anymore, and they seem to be doing a pretty good job not killing each other.  Talking about the Kurds means acknowledging that some good came of the war, which liberals, particularly nowadays, are particularly loathe to do, especially in public.

aye!

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 08:42:54 AM »
turds prosperous before war, dipshits.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 11:46:34 AM »
liar...spineless liberal LIAR...tsk tsk...

remember that little genocide?

liarliarliarliarliarliarliarl iarliarliarliarliarliarliarli arliarliarliarliarliarliarlia rliarliarliarliarliarliarliar liarliarliarliarliarliarliarl iarliarliarliarliarliarliarli arliarliarliarliarliarliarlia rliarliarliarliarliarliarliar liarliarliarliarliarliarliarl iarliarliarliarliarliarliarli aridiot

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 12:46:26 PM »
and genocide stopped many years before current invasion, no?

so how invasion help turds?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 11:14:40 PM »