Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: California Schools  (Read 323 times)

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
California Schools
« on: October 30, 2006, 05:40:36 PM »
anyone applying to USC or UCLA? is it me or are they really slow, they are the only two schools who've not requested anything or even activated my application from what i can tell. i've checked lsac and every thing has been done on my part. any one else take notice of this?
...man, you was who you was before you got here

terpsichore

Re: California Schools
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 07:09:36 PM »
I applied last cycle.  USC took longer to complete each step of the process than every other school on my list.  They take their sweet time (take a look at last cycle's LSN).

will_dearborn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 07:21:13 PM »
What does "Report Requested" mean on the LSAC file? It says Report Requested for UCLA on 10/30 for me, but it doesn't say that LSAC sent my report to UCLA.

I sent in my app last week.

citalfo

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »
What does "Report Requested" mean on the LSAC file? It says Report Requested for UCLA on 10/30 for me, but it doesn't say that LSAC sent my report to UCLA.

I sent in my app last week.

citalfo

hmm thats today... report requested means that UCLA requested LSAC to send your report...thats more than i got...me thinks i will need to make a phone call..they haven't even sent me that email that all schools send saying we received your app...

go.ph.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 08:02:29 PM »

hmm thats today... report requested means that UCLA requested LSAC to send your report...thats more than i got...me thinks i will need to make a phone call..they haven't even sent me that email that all schools send saying we received your app...
[/quote]

Hmm. I haven't had any school acknowledge that they've received my app yet, though by the looks of things 3 schools should have...BU, BC, and UMinn.  Should I be concerned?  How long does it usually take schools to acknowledge your app?

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 08:24:37 PM »
i started getting emails or letters in the mail around the beginning of october letting me know that they'd received my application and would let me know if any thing was missing.