Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: February LSAT?  (Read 1428 times)

kor591

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: February LSAT?
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 01:00:23 AM »
i'm planning to take the feb test as well..
starting prepping like crazee just a few days ago.
you guys think approx 2months+ is enough?
aiming for a 170 at least.. currently on 165.

Here's my breakdown:avg -4 RC
                        -5 LG
                        -6 LR

Nala16

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 01:27:30 AM »
Personally, I feel like I need more than 2 months. However, I've found that prep time is relative. :-\

Tilly

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 03:23:39 PM »
good to see some other people taking the Feb test-- i had the same reservations (why aren't the Feb tests disclosed???) anyway- if they really are the same (or better with the added bonus of superstition) then i guess i will be suffering with the rest of you on Feb 10~

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 05:24:53 PM »
Feb-07 for me as well.  Was aiming for Dec-06 but sKool was a bummer this fall which is my last semester!!!!!  I graduate.  So after months of starting and stopping my LSAT studying I can finally dedicate 2.5 months of my life to MORE studying...
Good luck to all the other Feb's
University of Oklahoma '11

kor591

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 05:26:43 PM »
i have to manage school work and lsat at the same time  :(
Maybe 3-4 hours everyday will suffice if i do it constantly!

good luck everyone!

JohnnyBravo

• YALE & HARVARD & STANFORD & THEN BIG LAW YAAAA!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 05:48:01 PM »
Feb-07 for me as well.  Was aiming for Dec-06 but sKool was a bummer this fall which is my last semester!!!!!  I graduate.  So after months of starting and stopping my LSAT studying I can finally dedicate 2.5 months of my life to MORE studying...
Good luck to all the other Feb's

One thing I learned from the Sept. test was that school and the LSAT at the same time does not work very well! Congrats on graduating, I'll be done too this December as well. Was hoping to be applying, but I obviously wasn't prepared for Sep 06. I would have loved to go after Dec too, but considering all the projects due around the same time, there was no way. So Feb 07 for me.

sumsunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 02:32:18 AM »
I am also taking the Feb test... DO any of you happen to live in Northern California? I am trying to get a group for the Feb. test together so we can take practice tests together.. Unfortunatly, everyone is taking the December test!!

Alexis27

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 04:59:23 PM »
I'm probably taking the test in February, too. I was going to take it this last September and apply for 2007, but I decided I needed more time to get ready to apply and I will be applying in the fall for 2008. I had planned on taking the test in June, but I'm concerned about the change to the RC section, so now I'm shooting for February.