Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Yale report request, etc.  (Read 651 times)

hgolightly

• View Profile
Yale report request, etc.
« on: October 29, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about Yale... I saw in an earlier post that no one has had their report requested yet - is this still the case? Has anyone had any kind of acknowledgment of their app being received?

I applied 9/14 or so and haven't heard anything. They're the only school that has yet to request my report. I'm not particularly worried - just want to make sure I shouldn't be.

m1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Yale report request, etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »
I applied the 6th and still haven't had a report requested, so I don't think there is anything to worry about.

Kailash

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 05:14:02 PM »
guess that's normal then.
hgolightly, so HLS has already requested the report?

prolesurge

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 05:36:09 PM »

Harvard has not only started requesting reports, it has sent out complete emails and has made at least a couple of calls to some applicants.

hgolightly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 07:19:26 PM »

Yes - HLS has requested my report and I've received an email acknowledging receipt of my application as well as an email saying my app is incomplete (at that point not all my LORs were in, but now they are, so I'm assuming I'll get a complete email at some point).

Funny that you assumed that I'd have applied to HLS since I was asking about Yale, but I guess it's a fair assumption!

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 08:18:16 PM »
No news from Yale yet either, which kind of makes me a bit happier because now I don't feel behind the pack of early applicants (at least for one school).  I only just recently received a complete notice for one of the schools I applied to, and I feel behind since people are already hearing back from some of the schools I applied to (namely Duke).  At least with Yale we're all on equal footing as of now.
Yale.Law.School.2010

Kailash

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 09:29:54 PM »
I tend to believe assumptions like this screwed up the logic sections of my LSAT : )

Yes - HLS has requested my report and I've received an email acknowledging receipt of my application as well as an email saying my app is incomplete (at that point not all my LORs were in, but now they are, so I'm assuming I'll get a complete email at some point).

Funny that you assumed that I'd have applied to HLS since I was asking about Yale, but I guess it's a fair assumption!

hgolightly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 02:38:47 PM »
Funny -- I just got an email from Yale acknowledging receipt of my app and it looks like they've requested my report. So never mind! It looks they've gotten moving.

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 02:44:41 PM »
Yale.Law.School.2010