Re: The Best Damn RC Thread
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 10:48:48 AM »
you welcome.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 10:54:51 AM »
[lindbergh earhart thinking:  damn.  first i say she stupid, then she indicate know something i not, and been spouting off about for months, if not years.  do i ask her "what data?", admitting not know?  just try ignore whole thing?  guess just totally screwed on this one.]

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 01:17:32 PM »
apparently you hump your pillow.  might want change linen.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »

and now you absolutely wrong about analytical reasoning as well. your "things" could not be more wrong. "lsat simply not work like this" crack julie up. would you give that to court rather than citations?

I'm sorry you don't know how the LSAT works. It seems inevitable, though, given that you've never actually taken the exam, or studied, it, or have any idea what it concerns. Do you really think it's helpful, though, for you to spout your ignorance in this section of the site? Or are you just that desperate for attention?

Strike that last sentence, I think we already know the answer. :P

you know even less about julie than about lsat, which saying something.  you not even know what data julie mean, do you?  certainly you avoiding issue.  julie figure that just reflect your inexplicably substandard performance in college.

come on, "mr. merit," show us how all that work, anyway.  dare ya.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 01:52:17 PM »
[data?  why this retard keep referring data?]

as it every-so-slowly occur him he may be less informed than julie....

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »
2. I have no idea what "data" you appear to be relying on. I can only tell you that from years of experience, it's clear to me that the LSAT doesn't generally lay out passages, games or questions in order of difficulty -- they don't want to make things that easy. This is manifestly obvious in games, for anyone who examines them carefully. Even in LR, which has an overall trend toward greater difficulty, the last 5 or so questions are usually easier than the questions preceding them. And it's obviously true in RC, given that different people will find different subjects more interesting, which will inherently affect the person's ability to read and comprehend the passage effectively (regardles of what the LSAC, or even the overall testing pool, considers more difficult).

If there is any data indicating lower scores on later passages, it is therefore likely due to increased fatigue, not the LSAT trying to make things easy for you.

so, let's review:  you unaware of norming data, and apparently not interested.

you also unaware norming data control for item order.

if julie retard but julie know waaaaaay more than you, what that make you, exactly?  yo' pappy help get you into school even though not meet admission requirements, or what?

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 08:06:17 PM »
2. I have no idea what "data" you appear to be relying on. I can only tell you that from years of experience, it's clear to me that the LSAT doesn't generally lay out passages, games or questions in order of difficulty -- they don't want to make things that easy. This is manifestly obvious in games, for anyone who examines them carefully. Even in LR, which has an overall trend toward greater difficulty, the last 5 or so questions are usually easier than the questions preceding them. And it's obviously true in RC, given that different people will find different subjects more interesting, which will inherently affect the person's ability to read and comprehend the passage effectively (regardles of what the LSAC, or even the overall testing pool, considers more difficult).

If there is any data indicating lower scores on later passages, it is therefore likely due to increased fatigue, not the LSAT trying to make things easy for you.

so, let's review: you unaware of norming data, and apparently not interested.

you also unaware norming data control for item order.

if julie retard but julie know waaaaaay more than you, what that make you, exactly? yo' pappy help get you into school even though not meet admission requirements, or what?

If you have data supporting the idea that RC passages are laid out in order of difficulty, feel free to post it -- I'm sure others might find it interesting. Given that the LSAT is not in fact laid out this way in most other areas, it seems highly unlikely. Given that individual test takers will still find different passage easier or harder depending on their individual preferences, it would also have limited relevance, even if true.

Bottom line, people should go through the passages in their order of personal preference, as this will maximize their score, regardless of what the LSAC or other testtakers consider difficult. This is why your conclusory post ("Passages ALREADY in order of difficulty. Thread closed") was unhelpful and incorrect, regardless of any "norming" data, or what it might appear to indicate to you.

julie think you need twist in wind more.  actually, there others here who already know about these data.  and julie has posted this in past, so do your own friggin' homework.

julie still want know who you blow in college admissions office get in, because julie like prevent this sort educational travesty in future.  apparently you not belioeve in merit admissions.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »
If there is in fact any "norming" data supporting your position, this would apparently make you a Dustin Hoffman-like "Rainman" character, functionally retarded, but obsessed with arcane, irrelevant data. Kudos! :)

hahaha, hedging your bets, julie see.  and by way, asshat, "raymond" character autistic, which disorder of nervous system.  apparently this not taught in your remedial courses.

oh, julie have plenty skills--including, especially, exposing asshats like you.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »
If there is in fact any "norming" data supporting your position, this would apparently make you a Dustin Hoffman-like "Rainman" character, functionally retarded, but obsessed with arcane, irrelevant data. Kudos! :)
Ten minutes to Wapner then we count cards and win big money at Caesars. Julie very very special with many talents!

wapner has left building.

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2008, 12:12:02 PM »
bump for yall