Law School Discussion

University of Washington

bcnewell

Re: University of Washington
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2007, 05:10:20 PM »
 :-[  I would go to UW in a heartbeat, this is killing me slowly....

jeff2486

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »
I would just assume that none of us will hear for another month or so from the wonderfully slow UW...

but like 99% of all postings on LSD, I'm just guessing. 

Why would you guess this.  Plenty of acceptances last year in January. 

smile

• 168/3.5
    • View Profile
    • For the love of God, someone accept me!
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2007, 06:38:56 PM »
Its nice to know I'm not the only one suffering.  I'm pretty sure UW only sends out decisions via snail mail and they weren't scheduled to start until last week, so hopefully the first batch of acceptances is on its way.

jeff2486

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2007, 07:51:48 PM »
Definitely not the only one suffering,  I'm with you.  UW is my honorary first pick since I began thinking about law school, long before I knew about rankings, programs, or anything really.  Of course now they are still among the top of my list, I just hope being a non-resident doesn't hurt me too much.

Clipse

• Strictly Bathing Ape, Ice Cream, and BBC rocker...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2007, 08:11:59 PM »
I'll add my name to the list of those suffering through the waiting game... I hope they start sending something out soon (come on in state, don't fail me now ;))

jeff2486

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
I'll add my name to the list of those suffering through the waiting game... I hope they start sending something out soon (come on in state, don't fail me now ;))

I don't know your numbers, but given your schools you have applied to and accept to and your in-state status I think you have a great chance.  If I were in-state I would feel great about my chances, however I am not so I feel very uneasy.  Good luck to you and everyone else waiting to hear from UW!

Clipse

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2007, 11:11:43 PM »

I don't know your numbers, but given your schools you have applied to and accept to and your in-state status I think you have a great chance.  If I were in-state I would feel great about my chances, however I am not so I feel very uneasy.  Good luck to you and everyone else waiting to hear from UW!

From what I hear, the biggest advantage to being in state is that they only take in staters off the waitlist. They really look like the like higher GPAs so I'm a little worried about my 3.45/167. I'd say I'd be about as hopeful as I am now with your numbers too.

jeff2486

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 08:18:51 AM »

From what I hear, the biggest advantage to being in state is that they only take in staters off the waitlist. They really look like the like higher GPAs so I'm a little worried about my 3.45/167. I'd say I'd be about as hopeful as I am now with your numbers too.

Well in that case we can be worried together.

.zone.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 09:54:52 AM »
LSN shows a bunch of decisions rolling in at this time last year, but in the previous years (2003-2004 & 2004-2005), there were only decisions in the last few days of January & most of them came through in February or March.  :-[  Hopefully they'll stick to last year's pattern... 8)

Clipse

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 10:31:45 AM »
LSN shows a bunch of decisions rolling in at this time last year, but in the previous years (2003-2004 & 2004-2005), there were only decisions in the last few days of January & most of them came through in February or March.  :-[  Hopefully they'll stick to last year's pattern... 8)

Somehow I don't think we'll be hearing much until next month.