Law School Discussion

_

Re: Will Law School Make Me This Obnoxious?
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2007, 12:12:13 AM »
i'm less worried about that... i think i'll manage to keep a pretty good grip on what's acceptable behavior. But I'm more worried about getting sucked into the language of law. I love to pun, and I'm afraid that I'll hear someone say something, i'll make a legal pun, and the room will go quiet except for my snickering.
Believe it or not, you may actually find people with a sense of humor in law school.

And for the Math/CS/Engineering people...keep talking that science stuff in front of the liberal arts people. Its scares them in rather amusing ways.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Will Law School Make Me This Obnoxious?
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2007, 01:40:42 AM »
i'm less worried about that... i think i'll manage to keep a pretty good grip on what's acceptable behavior. But I'm more worried about getting sucked into the language of law. I love to pun, and I'm afraid that I'll hear someone say something, i'll make a legal pun, and the room will go quiet except for my snickering.
Believe it or not, you may actually find people with a sense of humor in law school.

And for the Math/CS/Engineering people...keep talking that science stuff in front of the liberal arts people. Its scares them in rather amusing ways.