Law School Discussion

Harvard Phone Interview

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Harvard Phone Interview
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 01:45:26 PM »
Congrats to those that have gotten the interview email.  :)

Question: What was the time difference between the email acknowledging receipt of the app and when HLS requested the LSDAS report? I got the email on 10/17 but they still have not requested my report. grr

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 01:45:53 PM »
Congrats on getting the phone call e-mail!

I got the application received e-mail on 10/17 too...but HLS hasn't even requested my report yet. ???

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2006, 01:46:12 PM »
But you received the email indicating you'll be receiving a phone interview soon?  (sorry for the interrogation, I'm just really excited for you and want to clarify for my own sake).

Yes.

And j2bee, what's this board for, if not living vicariously through others?

Oh, I totally agree - living vicariously through others, gaining advice, sharing experiences, and finding ways to feed or provide relief from our own OCD tendencies in this horrible admissions process.  And all of these things are what will (hopefully) make us great law school students.

Denny Crane

• Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2006, 01:46:34 PM »

$10 says "I'm just really excited for you" really means "I just want to get an email myself and will use your experience to further my obsession."

No offense, please - I don't mean this in a mean or biotchy way, just kind of as a joke (but not really).

:)

Damn, looks like I owe you $10.

xk

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 01:46:55 PM »
No, no. I haven't gone complete officially.

Wow.  You are interviewing before going complete?  That's crazy.  Is the interview w/ Toby?  Good luck, and don't forget to post your experience.   ;)

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 02:23:41 PM »
Thanks guys. It is with Toby, and I'll let you all know how it goes. Hopefully we won't have this thread turn into the neurotic melee that last year's did (see jd2bee's link).

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »
Oh crap...I got the "application received" email from HLS on the same date (10/17). This is exciting.

Me three.  I'm scared  :o

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 04:26:19 PM »
Me four,

I imagine this was just a date they sent out a big bulk e-mail to everyone who had applied so far. The e-mail was very generic.

Now I'm feeling all depressed and worried, my numbers are so lame in comparison to all you guys. I'm not expecting a phone call.

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 04:27:26 PM »
Now I'm feeling all depressed and worried, my numbers are so lame in comparison to all you guys. I'm not expecting a phone call.

I know exactly what you mean.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 04:34:44 PM »
Me four,

I imagine this was just a date they sent out a big bulk e-mail to everyone who had applied so far. The e-mail was very generic.

I'll drink to that...I'll fetch you a mug if you want to join in because your numbers are better than mine :P