Law School Discussion

Have you had this same experience w/ LSAT?

jddino

• View Profile
Have you had this same experience w/ LSAT?
« on: October 22, 2006, 02:40:21 PM »
I have been studying at this for the last 5 months, and it seems the more I study the poorer I do.  I have both Bibles, and have read them cover to cover, done about 30 PT's.  I was doing 3 tests a week, and when I was doing them it just seemed like all questions looked the same, and I could not tell the questions apart from one another.  But when I scaled it back to 2 tests a week, I did way better, I was not making stupid mistakes, has anyone else has this experience? 

ubeube

• View Profile
Re: Have you had this same experience w/ LSAT?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 02:46:13 PM »
It seems like you're over practising. Sometimes when I do to many preptest in a week the same thing happens, you get tired and bored, and consequently get sloppy.

Sonny C.

Re: Have you had this same experience w/ LSAT?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 05:40:12 PM »
I have been studying at this for the last 5 months, and it seems the more I study the poorer I do.  I have both Bibles, and have read them cover to cover, done about 30 PT's.  I was doing 3 tests a week, and when I was doing them it just seemed like all questions looked the same, and I could not tell the questions apart from one another.  But when I scaled it back to 2 tests a week, I did way better, I was not making stupid mistakes, has anyone else has this experience? 

I have had the same experience; I could have written this!!!  I am going to cut way back in terms of prep for Dec. (And try to relax).