Law School Discussion

Yale College Inferno

• New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
Re: Where did 99th percentile start?
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 06:12:58 PM »
Actually in the next episode they start executing Collaborators.  So Col Ty did her a favor.  They would have gotten to her anyways, she is a traitor.  I like that about the show, there are consequences to actions.  It's not a happy ending at the end of every show like Star Trek.  How's your crush on Apollo now that he has put a few pounds on.

yeah whats up with the weight?? did jamie bamber suddenly get fat? it seems unlikely given how well he was doing before. did the director tell him to put on fat for the role? the extra pounds seem to be beyond what a makeup artist alone could do..

He weight gain appeared at the end of season 2 in the final episode.  Yeah, I think the weight gain was part of his character development.  I hope that he loses it during this season.  It just doesnt seem right.
yeah, I need to see his abs again!

Mr. Pink

• @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Where did 99th percentile start?
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 06:27:26 PM »
Actually in the next episode they start executing Collaborators.  So Col Ty did her a favor.  They would have gotten to her anyways, she is a traitor.  I like that about the show, there are consequences to actions.  It's not a happy ending at the end of every show like Star Trek.  How's your crush on Apollo now that he has put a few pounds on.

yeah whats up with the weight?? did jamie bamber suddenly get fat? it seems unlikely given how well he was doing before. did the director tell him to put on fat for the role? the extra pounds seem to be beyond what a makeup artist alone could do..

He weight gain appeared at the end of season 2 in the final episode.  Yeah, I think the weight gain was part of his character development.  I hope that he loses it during this season.  It just doesnt seem right.
yeah, I need to see his abs again!

lol