172 = 98.8%
173 = 99.1%

Mr. Pink

• @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Where did 99th percentile start?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 07:01:03 AM »
Thanks, where did you get that info from?

It's part of the information packet LSAC gives you when they send you your score.  If you took the sept lsat look at the IRR Additional Information Document file.

Mr. Pink

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 07:12:27 AM »
Oh ok I see it now, I figured it would be somewhere on lsac.  Thanks again.

no prob,

Yale College Inferno

• New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 07:25:51 AM »

no prob,
Magnus, I can't believe they blew up Pegasus!

Mr. Pink

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 07:56:13 AM »

no prob,
Magnus, I can't believe they blew up Pegasus!

Me neither!!!  But what an intense episode.  Can't believe Col Ty killed his wife.  wow

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,56528.msg1717556.html#msg1717556

Yale College Inferno

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 08:30:54 AM »
Yeah, jeez. And apparently he killed her for nothing, too, because everyone left after that!

I can just imagine Adm. Cain spinning in her grave when Apollo sacrifices Pegasus to save Galactica.

Mr. Pink

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 08:34:15 AM »
Actually in the next episode they start executing Collaborators.  So Col Ty did her a favor.  They would have gotten to her anyways, she is a traitor.  I like that about the show, there are consequences to actions.  It's not a happy ending at the end of every show like Star Trek.  How's your crush on Apollo now that he has put a few pounds on.

Yale College Inferno

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 07:03:56 PM »
Actually in the next episode they start executing Collaborators.  So Col Ty did her a favor.  They would have gotten to her anyways, she is a traitor.  I like that about the show, there are consequences to actions.  It's not a happy ending at the end of every show like Star Trek.  How's your crush on Apollo now that he has put a few pounds on.

yeah whats up with the weight?? did jamie bamber suddenly get fat? it seems unlikely given how well he was doing before. did the director tell him to put on fat for the role? the extra pounds seem to be beyond what a makeup artist alone could do..

Mr. Pink

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 07:59:20 PM »

yeah whats up with the weight?? did jamie bamber suddenly get fat? it seems unlikely given how well he was doing before. did the director tell him to put on fat for the role? the extra pounds seem to be beyond what a makeup artist alone could do..

He weight gain appeared at the end of season 2 in the final episode.  Yeah, I think the weight gain was part of his character development.  I hope that he loses it during this season.  It just doesnt seem right.