Law School Discussion

Choosing right law school for natural resources/water law?

Nicky

Choosing right law school for natural resources/water law?
« on: February 15, 2004, 10:12:53 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows how to go about the next step, after the mad rush of applying to schools based on my numbers, and now dealing with acceptance letters, hold notices and deferred notices.  That next step being which school to attend.  I am interested in water law and have been accepted to USF, Lewis and Clark, ASU and am waiting on USD, UC Davis, U of Arizona and U of Minnesota--- but how do I choose? More impoortantly, how do I find out what these schools offer in natural law programs? While their internet sites provide some information I dont find enough to make solid comparisons.  Thanks to any of you that might have suggestions.  Cheers.

David Bakody

• LSAT 151 GPA 3.53
    • View Profile
Re: Choosing right law school for natural resources/water law?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 11:38:01 AM »
I am pretty certain that UofA and ASU have good programs in this regard, also Vermont and Lewis & Clark are good choices as well.  Beyond those 4 schools, I'm less certain.

Ivy_Hopeful

• Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • MSN Messenger - dduncan81@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Dduncan81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Derryp999
    • View Profile
    • A website that I built and maintain.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 02:41:31 PM »
University of Arizona has a very good program (over ASU I know for sure) more bang for your buck plus a tier 1 law school!
(I might be biased but I am an udergrad at UA and I have seen their law facilities).

bobfett33

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 01:35:15 PM »
I'd recommend Lewis & Clark - I'm from Portland, and I've seen their facilities.

Nicky

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 05:11:46 PM »
Thank you all for your input, it helps in making this decision.  Again, Cheers.