I need help deciding whether to apply now and get my app in early or retake the Dec. LSAT. My Sept. LSAT was 159 and my GPA is 3.44 which are both in the average range for my first choice school. Here is the issue, if you are accepted and have at least a 161 on the LSAT and a 3.4 or better you are guaranteed $10,000 towards tuition which is a big deal to me.
I am torn on whether to get the advantage of applying early, then retaking the Dec. test and hoping I qualify for the $$ or just waiting until after the Dec. test to apply when I am pretty sure I will have a better score.
Also, I don't want to seem whiny, but I know the reason that I did poorly is because Thursday night before the test my car got rear-ended pretty bad, I got hurt and I wasn't feeling anywhere near 100%. Is there any way to address this in an addendum or should I just suck it up and not mention it?