Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: your exact target score  (Read 631 times)

amygem

• View Profile
your exact target score
« on: October 21, 2006, 12:40:59 AM »
anybody else get their exact target score...?

Jhuen_the_bird

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: your exact target score
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 01:33:20 AM »
Define target score ... I would have *preferred* to do better, but this was pretty much exactly how I really expected to have done (based on how I felt after the test)

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 01:37:30 AM »
me too. after i took the test, i knew i wouldn't break 165 and i got 165. i was expecting btw 157 and 165. i am glad i ended up on the higher end. though by no means am i overjoyed.
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)

Hannibal

• Sr. Citizen
  • I love it when a plan comes together
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 01:38:46 AM »
Yes.  I guessed my score with a range of plus/minus 3 pts.  I felt like I had taken enough preptests to predict how well I had done at the end of each section.
Attending: Stanford
In: Yale, Stanford, Harvard, Chicago($$$), Berkeley, Michigan($$$$), Columbia($$$$), Penn($$$$), Virginia($$$$), Duke($$$$), Northwestern($$$$)

SBToLaw

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 01:39:36 AM »
anybody else get their exact target score...?

Pure numbers-wise:  GMU:  3.15-3.83/158-166....Me: 3.15(3.26 degree)/161.

This scares the hell out of me.

Wow.  No wonder I missed 7 on RC.  I read it as "your target school".  Apparently the booze is starting to have some effects.

drupelet

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 01:49:45 AM »
I'd set myself 167 as the threshold where i wouldn't worry about retaking, and that's what i got... 'course, i was aiming higher, but wasn't everyone?

SBToLaw

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 01:50:13 AM »
Yes.  I guessed my score with a range of plus/minus 3 pts.  I felt like I had taken enough preptests to predict how well I had done at the end of each section.

Yeah, I guessed my RAW score within 2 pts (I predicted 80 RAW for a 163--optimistic scale.  Reality: 78 RAW for a 161.  I was close on the breakdown too.  I guessed: -4, -4, -7, -5.  Actual: -3, -6, -7, -6)

LSATitUpToHereWithThis

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 01:52:28 AM »
I didn't make it to my "target" score, but I did write down the number of questions and score I thought I'd get after the exam (and reading the PMs a bit).  I was dead on.

Yeah. I came accross my PM notes from when we could still cancel and saw that the final conservative estimate I'd given myself was exactly the same number as the credited responses and the corresponding score. In fact, Both the LRs were spot on and the RC gained one while the Games lost one.

Kinda funny.
"You know the difference between novels and nonfiction? Fiction needs logic. If you invented the story of O.J. before the trial, it wouldn't have sold. No one would believe it."
ROY BLACK