Law School Discussion

June 96 Game 2

maxse

• View Profile
    • Email
June 96 Game 2
« on: August 26, 2004, 04:04:34 PM »
Well I am really stuck on this game. I just got my LG Ultimate Setups, but was surprised and dissapointed that it doesnt go over each answer! And the setup for this game is less than acceptable, and I dont really understand how they did it. Could you guys please help with this question? I didnt get up to it in the LG Bible, do they have simliar questions like this one in their, so I can learn how to do it? Thanks...

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
Re: June 96 Game 2
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 04:06:26 PM »
Do you have LGB too?  I wondered why you got one without the other?

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 04:10:28 PM »
ill take a look at the game, but i think you got the wrong book.  in my opinion the lgb is MUCH more important than the setups book.

Trancer

• Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 04:21:51 PM »
well once you get to a certain point the LGB doesnt really give you anything... the setups guide will show you any deductions you could have made to speed up the game or a different way to diagram.

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 04:23:02 PM »
Did you send me those stuff?  trancer.   ;D

Trancer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2004, 04:25:13 PM »
check your box playa  :D I sent to the AOL account.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 04:41:21 PM »
ok i just solved this game:

question 8: B, you could have  L on monday and tuesday, S on tuesday and wednesday, R on wednesday and thursday, and P on thursday and friday.

9: C, if L is on wednesday, then it also has to be on tuesday.  so then you know you have P and R on both thursday and friday.  this leaves S free to go in monday alone and also on tuesday.

10: A, if P is on wednesday, and you know that it cannot begin until the day after the last day for L, then you know that L has to be scheduled for monday and tuesday.

11: A, if P is alone on friday, then you know that P must also be on thursday.  that means that R must be scheduled for wednesday and thursday.  if R is on wednesday then L must be scheduled for monday and tuesday.

12: C, if L is alone on monday, then L must also be on tuesday. you can knock off A because R cannot go on tuesday ever.  get rid of B because if R was alone on wednesday that means it also has to go on thursday, and there isnt enough room left for the S's and P's.  C works because you could have L on monday and tuesday, S on wednesday and tuesday, and R and P on both thursday and friday.

if you need any more explanation let me know.

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 04:59:15 PM »
Just curious, but do you need the LGB with eh ultimate setups book? I just bought the LGB. Should I get the Ultimate setups book? Is it helpful? or will the LGB by itself be enough.

Trancer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 05:03:47 PM »
The Setups guide goes through every game on any LSAT between December of 1995 and i think December of 2001 i could be wrong... but its useful when you review preptests you've taken.

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 11:56:23 PM »
hmm.. I might get it.. thanks.