Law School Discussion

My box is filled!

pe402

Re: My box is filled!
« Reply #340 on: October 24, 2008, 03:12:15 PM »
I am pretty much a total failure.  I'm at work for the next half hour.  Still, its whiskey friday at the liquor store (10 percent off all whiskey) and there are plenty of gas stations on the way home!   ;D
You have whiskey fridays?? That's awesome! What part of the south are you in?

« Reply #341 on: October 24, 2008, 03:16:09 PM »
I am pretty much a total failure.  I'm at work for the next half hour.  Still, its whiskey friday at the liquor store (10 percent off all whiskey) and there are plenty of gas stations on the way home!   ;D
You have whiskey fridays?? That's awesome! What part of the south are you in?

Well I call it Whiskey Friday.  One of the liquor stores around here has a 10 percent off special on every day of the week.  Each day its a different type of spirit.  Wednesday it is wine, Thursday is tequila, and Friday is whiskey.  Since I am partial to Fridays and whiskey it is a good day for me.  Makes Friday that much better.

I am from East Tennessee, about 15 minutes south of Knoxville.

« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2008, 03:20:30 PM »
I have a bottle of red and a fridge full of cheese~!
I stuck my head in the freezer earlier to look for something but forgot what.  Then I just kept my head in there cuz the cool breeze felt good.

sounds like you just did bikram yoga

« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »
is there still anyone out there that has not had their box filled with the date yet?, and if there is not can we safely assume that sscores will come when all boxes are filled with the date???