Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: fun and inspirational topic for LSAT score day!  (Read 591 times)

butter tart

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mmmmmmm!
    • View Profile
fun and inspirational topic for LSAT score day!
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:09:34 AM »
For those who have already received a score from the June LSAT or before, who has scored higher than their highest PT score?  Iím curious what the biggest margin is here on LSD.  Iíve been scoring in the low to mid 160s and Iím hoping to score around there (or higher) on the Sept. test, even though I know the chances are slim to score higher (a girl can dream, canít she??).  I thought some good uplifting stories would help us all here today and give us a little hope (at least until 4pm-ish)!!!  ;D

pinkytrc

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pinkytrc
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers- drop by, leave a comment!
    • Email
Re: fun and inspirational topic for LSAT score day!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:12:26 AM »
Um...I took last years October LSAT and got a- gulp- 146 (thats what I get for studying for 5 days- I'm an ass, I know).  Then I took Kaplan and scored 154 on the first practice, then my latest scores were 154, 155, then lastly a 162.  So really my score could be anywhere in between there.  Essentially this all adds up to me being worried sick about my score.  But I still managed to get a 162 on the pratice, so my point is that I came from a 146 to aq 162!  Now I just need that official score...
Brad Pitt Pic-Sorry guys, your welcome girls!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=pinkytrc

iscoredawaitlist

• Sr. Citizen
  • The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 10:35:18 AM »
Um...I took last years October LSAT and got a- gulp- 146 (thats what I get for studying for 5 days- I'm an ass, I know).  Then I took Kaplan and scored 154 on the first practice, then my latest scores were 154, 155, then lastly a 162.  So really my score could be anywhere in between there.  Essentially this all adds up to me being worried sick about my score.  But I still managed to get a 162 on the pratice, so my point is that I came from a 146 to aq 162!  Now I just need that official score...

i don't think this was the point. he wanted to hear from people who practiced at X level but really ended up getting X+5 points on the real test.

butter tart

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mmmmmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »

i don't think this was the point. he wanted to hear from people who practiced at X level but really ended up getting X+5 points on the real test.

Correct.  But thanks for responding anyway (and for the bump)!!!   :)

pinkytrc

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pinkytrc
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers- drop by, leave a comment!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 11:06:30 AM »
aw, hey I tried.  My mind has been mush since Sept. 30th.  I'm just surprised I can type. (at least I got the higher score part of it! I just missed that little official part...)
Brad Pitt Pic-Sorry guys, your welcome girls!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=pinkytrc

Chandler Bing

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 11:23:30 AM »
there was a dude who took the June LSAT, stotan12, who was practicing in the mid-upper 160s and ended up with a 171 on the actual thing.
Monica (attending): Northwestern!
Rachel/Phoebe (still in the running): Northwestern $$, Chicago $
Janice(withdrawn): SLU, Loyola Chicago, Chicago-Kent, Depaul, UIUC, Duke, WUSTL

Cycle's over!

butter tart

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mmmmmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 11:25:41 AM »
there was a dude who took the June LSAT, stotan12, who was practicing in the mid-upper 160s and ended up with a 171 on the actual thing.

Now that's what I was lookin' for!!!  I feel happier and more optimistic already!!!  Thanks!  :-*