Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My LSAT dream  (Read 472 times)

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile
My LSAT dream
« on: October 20, 2006, 09:25:35 AM »
I hope this comes true!

Last night I had a dream that I got my LSAT score.  I missed 14 questions, and got a 170!  Oh that would be sweet if it were true.
It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*

gaup

• View Profile
Re: My LSAT dream
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 09:32:03 AM »
I had various LSAT dreams last night too. In each scenario I got a different score accompanied by a rationalization ranging from the realistic to the wildest - like one in which I got 143 because LSAC caught me on secret camera jerking off during the RC session about basin depression whatever. I woke up all about LSAT this morning and as the moment of truth draws nearer and near I have greater and greater doubt about my score being any good.

S.A.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 09:33:45 AM »
well hopefully they didn't catch you in real life  :P

squirrelrogue

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 09:35:51 AM »
I had a dream where I was desperately waiting for my score in constant fear of a 28 Days Later-esque zombie attack.  I would keep checking my email frantically while one of my companions manned the spotlights and artillery.

ghil04

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 09:48:07 AM »
i've had dozens of dreams about my LSAT score, but I think the most disheartening was one I had a few days ago.  In it, I was refreshing my e-mail until my score release came out, indicating that i'd received a 188 on the test!  No typo, a one hundred and eighty eight.

For some reason, it didn't even occur to me that achieving that score was impossible, so I started bounding the streets like a madman.  But the worst part is, when I came back, as I looked at the screen, my score started plummeting before my eyes.  Down down down until it reached 165, and finally stopped.

I was on my knees screaming in frustration.

God almighty I hope that wasn't a bad omen or anything.

gaup

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 10:10:18 AM »
I've sat on many exams in my life, some were so competitive such that the odds were 1 out of 40 would get admitted, but I've never felt this kind of anticipation. It makes me wonder why. Becoming a lawyer hasn't really been my intention up until a few months ago. Is it only because this exam is also competitive but in a new way and that we know the score is the most important criterion for law school admission? Please enlighten me if you know why this got us all worked up in such a crazy way.