Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: You know what sucks?  (Read 921 times)

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile
You know what sucks?
« on: October 19, 2006, 05:02:26 PM »
#1 - I had to get a post on the top 200 that didn't have anything with "telescore" or "email" or "lsac" in the title.

#B - What really sucks is that between now and Friday afternoon I have one major task at work.  And that involves cold calling about 75 sales prospects.  Really, the last thing I want to do while repeatedly clicking "refesh" on the LSAC webpage is to call 75 people.  Do you think you'll believe anything that I say when I'm all distracted and jittery.

If it wasn't HIGHLY against the rules, I might just have to sneak in a rum and coke tomorrow.   ;)  Na, that would be a bad Boss.
It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
Re: You know what sucks?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 05:22:04 PM »
I think Cold Calling without LSAT looming would suck all by itself. Good luck  8)

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 05:42:47 PM »
:::giggle:::

I always hated pencil wars, too. Sounds like it's a good thing I don't have your job.

RN to JD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 05:50:05 PM »
Here is what really sucks. I have an exam tomorrow in Nursing Research (boring) and then I am scheduled to see some of my patients after I get out of class. I wonder if my little old people would notice if I had a couple of rum and cokes? I will be on the road with no computer access until I finish seeing all of my patients.I don't think any of them have computers.  :(
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

Tuttipoopoo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »
I plan on driving home to see my parents tomorrow around 230.  It's about a 2 hour drive.  I figure that way I'll take away the time that I will be most anxious and repeatedly checking my email and the LSAC website every 2 seconds.  Hopefully by the time I get home around 430 my score will be posted.
Waiting.....

smack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 07:27:26 PM »

What DOESN'T suck is that I will not be sitting here whining about score release all night, as I plan to have a rum and coke now and get ready for some Grey's Anatomy.  Which brings up the question...in real life the actor who plays George announced today that he's gay.  Do you think this will come into play in the script at all?  Could this be the reason for his failed relationships and absolutely no game with the ladies?  Will he be the next in love with McDreamy?   :o Grab your rum and let's go find out!  :P
[/quote]

The Office comes on tonight too.  Nice mindless escsape!

iSalute

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 08:00:26 PM »

What DOESN'T suck is that I will not be sitting here whining about score release all night, as I plan to have a rum and coke now and get ready for some Grey's Anatomy.  Which brings up the question...in real life the actor who plays George announced today that he's gay.  Do you think this will come into play in the script at all?  Could this be the reason for his failed relationships and absolutely no game with the ladies?  Will he be the next in love with McDreamy?   :o Grab your rum and let's go find out!  :P

The Office comes on tonight too.  Nice mindless escsape!
[/quote]

McDreamy better not be gay. He is so gosh darn epitomizing. If I didn't have a stupid Thermodynamics midterm tomorrow I would be watching Grey's and the Office. School is so not worth it.
The University of San Diego c/o 2011.

http://themeaningofmadness.blogspot.com/

Futballer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »
hah
Ave Maria class of 2011
The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.

RN to JD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 09:03:49 PM »
Here is what really sucks. I have an exam tomorrow in Nursing Research (boring) and then I am scheduled to see some of my patients after I get out of class. I wonder if my little old people would notice if I had a couple of rum and cokes? I will be on the road with no computer access until I finish seeing all of my patients.I don't think any of them have computers.  :(

Niiiiiiiiiice.  The LSD Nurse plans to drink and drive on score release day.  That's hot. ;)

Just one more reason I need a career change  ;D
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain