Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tony Blair's Comment - CNN  (Read 8556 times)

BrerAnansi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Tony Blair's Comment - CNN
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2006, 05:17:07 PM »

OH NOES!!!1!11!1!one1one

I HAVE TIMES ON MY HANDS

I IS TEH B4D P3RS0n!!!11!1!111

More of this please...ty...
Grrr...

Quote from: 1LCorvo
If there aren't any arguments against my claims, then I'll depart gracefully. Feel free to continue the concordant attack on my character, it's funny.

Quote from: Saxibbles
Hugs,
Look to the f-ing left.

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2006, 05:24:31 PM »

OH NOES!!!1!11!1!one1one

I HAVE TIMES ON MY HANDS

Meh.  This whole argument is getting boring.  Essentially, I made a claim, and then somehow Backgammon enticed me into a completely irrelevant game of semantics, the rules to which he doesn't quite understand.  So what we're left with is my point (uncontested) and nothing else. 

As you can tell, that might be a fun way to spend a night, but one grows tired quite quickly.

Now, I tire of these shenanigans.  There's more fun stuff to do on LSD.  Maybe I'll bait breadboy into something trollish...

Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.

BrerAnansi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2006, 05:33:49 PM »

OH NOES!!!1!11!1!one1one

I HAVE TIMES ON MY HANDS

Meh.  This whole argument is getting boring.  Essentially, I made a claim, and then somehow Backgammon enticed me into a completely irrelevant game of semantics, the rules to which he doesn't quite understand.  So what we're left with is my point (uncontested) and nothing else. 

As you can tell, that might be a fun way to spend a night, but one grows tired quite quickly.

Now, I tire of these shenanigans.  There's more fun stuff to do on LSD.  Maybe I'll bait breadboy into something trollish...

But this is precisely what I mean...trying to engage President Facacta in meaningful debate is a colossal waste of time...trolling him on the otherhand...

All said, I applaud your move from substantive posts to garbled internet gutter-speak...gj...
Grrr...

Quote from: 1LCorvo
If there aren't any arguments against my claims, then I'll depart gracefully. Feel free to continue the concordant attack on my character, it's funny.

Quote from: Saxibbles
Hugs,
Look to the f-ing left.

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2006, 05:35:40 PM »
All said, I applaud your move from substantive posts to garbled internet gutter-speak...gj...

This may be the funniest description of that particular tactic that I've heard.  Kudos!

:D :D :D
Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.