Law School Discussion

On Friday/Whenever Our Scores Come, Someone Should...

Re: On Friday/Whenever Our Scores Come, Someone Should...
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »
who is so freaked out that they can't wait an extra couple of hours and just check their email?

do they keep statistics on who uses that service (and what their scores are)?

I imagine it's mainly used by people who don't have access to the internet for some reason. Perhaps they're roaming the countryside in an RV ala Matthew McConaughey and don't have wireless internet. Or maybe they're trapped underneath something heavy and can only reach the phone...?

Oh - I can only imagine ... someone goes hiking and a bunch of rocks fall on top of them, so they reach for their cell phone - not to call 911, but to find out what they got on the LSAT first :)

Root Hog

• The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 04:37:33 PM »
Actually. Telescore isn't updated until all e-mails are sent out. Believe it or not, not everybody pays for the e-mail announcement and then they call. I can't believe LSAC pulls that crap.

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 04:50:41 PM »
How will we know that those threads are not a flame? After all this board is full of soon to be cooley students who love to play the same redundant "joke" on us.

.zone.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 05:04:11 PM »
How will we know that those threads are not a flame? After all this board is full of soon to be cooley students who love to play the same redundant "joke" on us.

I'm only believing posters whose names I recognize as frequent posters...
So, please don't betray me lonewolf by posting a joke thread before they come out  ;D.

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 05:04:58 PM »

I'm only believing posters whose names I recognize as frequent posters...
So, please don't betray me lonewolf by posting a joke thread before they come out  ;D.
well i wouldn't. But i live on the west coast so i'm probably gonna be one of the last one's to get my score and etc.

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 08:23:32 PM »
who is so freaked out that they can't wait an extra couple of hours and just check their email?

do they keep statistics on who uses that service (and what their scores are)?

I imagine it's mainly used by people who don't have access to the internet for some reason. Perhaps they're roaming the countryside in an RV ala Matthew McConaughey and don't have wireless internet. Or maybe they're trapped underneath something heavy and can only reach the phone...?

Oh - I can only imagine ... someone goes hiking and a bunch of rocks fall on top of them, so they reach for their cell phone - not to call 911, but to find out what they got on the LSAT first :)

You know, by doing things in this order, the person can save himself the trouble of finding an alternative way to commit suicide.  If the score is bad, he can just relax under those heavy rocks and wait.

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 08:36:30 PM »
 If west coast= late,

So in other words, if the scores come out at a certain time- then that means I will be the first out of EVERYONE here to get my score first because I'm on Newfoundland time! That an hour and a half before eastern.

I'll be sure to post the scale!  :)

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 09:31:46 PM »
If west coast= late,

So in other words, if the scores come out at a certain time- then that means I will be the first out of EVERYONE here to get my score first because I'm on Newfoundland time! That an hour and a half before eastern.

But you only have 9 posts, how do we know you're not a flame?

nosnud

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 11:17:14 PM »
If west coast= late,

But you only have 9 posts, how do we know you're not a flame?

There is no such thing as flame.

jeff2486

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 11:20:26 PM »
Aren't scores posted online all at the same time.  I don't imagine they post them based on timezones do they?