Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is it too late to start studying for December?  (Read 1041 times)

Ghilly

• View Profile
Is it too late to start studying for December?
« on: October 17, 2006, 01:49:02 AM »
I started studying heavily in early Oct.  But have known the fromat and basics for a while.

Law Is 4 Me

Re: Is it too late to start studying for December?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 01:54:44 AM »
it's never too early to start studying for the LSATs.  *&^%, i wish i would've started freshman year of college.  i think it takes a while to get this stuff so well that you can score in the 170s. 

on that note, i think i'll start studying for the bar.

some weird girl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 01:55:47 AM »
Take a preptest see where you stand, from there you can decide if you need more time to study. If your scoring 10 to 15 points under where you want to be I would say it's not to late if your deligent about the study and are a quick study at that.
"The longer we dwell on our misfortunes the greater is their power to harm us." Voltaire

some weird girl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hobbs I object!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 01:56:58 AM »
it's never too early to start studying for the LSATs.  *&^%, i wish i would've started freshman year of college.  i think it takes a while to get this stuff so well that you can score in the 170s. 

Yep Pre-law school Bar Exam study group meetings Thursday nights my place 6-9pm est. I'll provide the snacks, but umm byob.
"The longer we dwell on our misfortunes the greater is their power to harm us." Voltaire

Law Is 4 Me

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 01:58:20 AM »
it's never too early to start studying for the LSATs.  sh*t, i wish i would've started freshman year of college.  i think it takes a while to get this stuff so well that you can score in the 170s. 

Yep Pre-law school Bar Exam study group meetings Thursday nights my place 6-9pm est. I'll provide the snacks, but umm byob.

what city are you in?

some weird girl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hobbs I object!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 02:00:44 AM »
it's never too early to start studying for the LSATs.  sh*t, i wish i would've started freshman year of college.  i think it takes a while to get this stuff so well that you can score in the 170s. 

what city are you in?

at the moment? small hick town SC

Ghilly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 02:05:06 AM »
Thanks, also, I noticed that the games in the Logic GB are from the 90's, but have heard several people state that they are now different, generally, for this decade (whatever we call it).  Are they more or less difficult?  I kinda like the LGB games.

Balleeoka

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 02:06:26 AM »

I forecast a -18 on RC for you!

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 02:13:30 AM »
I only studied for about a month and a half, but that's because I only decided to go to law school about two months ago. We'll see how well that worked in about a week.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

Ghilly

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 02:14:27 AM »

I forecast a -18 on RC for you!

He had me pretty confused, I was thinking-whoa! Not quite ready for this board.