Law School Discussion

e

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
Re: Does anybody wish scores weren't coming so quickly?
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 10:21:42 PM »
weirdgirl what were you gunning for and whatd u get on your practice tests? What was your gpa?

Ok its like this :)

I have a 164 on an old lsat. I need higher then a 166, I was testing at 174-78. And my gpa is a 3.3 lsac and 3.5 degree

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 10:39:18 PM »
weirdgirl what were you gunning for and whatd u get on your practice tests? What was your gpa?

I have a 164 on an old lsat. I need higher then a 166, I was testing at 174-78. And my gpa is a 3.3 lsac and 3.5 degree

Oh nice - well you're hoping for anything over 170 right? What's keeping you up crappy proctors?

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 10:42:32 PM »

Oh nice - well you're hoping for anything over 170 right? What's keeping you up crappy proctors?

I'd be happy with a 170. Nothings keeping me up, its not bed time yet :) I'm just worrying as it gets closer thats all. And my protors were really nice. My test was hard though, and I'm not sure which of the logic games sections I had was the experamental.

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 10:43:58 PM »
second section was experimental if that was your question - if its that you dont remember what games were in that section then check the Post mortem on games posted a while back

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 10:45:09 PM »
second section was experimental if that was your question - if its that you dont remember what games were in that section then check the Post mortem on games posted a while back

Ok that sucks because the 2nd section was easier for me :(

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 10:49:01 PM »
I should not have divulged so much information

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 10:52:10 PM »
I should not have divulged so much information

haha, its all good I won't stess any worse then I was. Ironically I'm fairly strong at the games section, I missed more on my pretest in rc then I did in lg.