Law School Discussion

e

Re: Does anybody wish scores weren't coming so quickly?
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
what was your first score and why the sudden fear?

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 05:40:58 PM »
I was feeling confident about making the score I need up until today.  Now I'm nervous and having visions of opening my LSAC e-mail, seeing my score and wanting to jump out a window.  The fear is completely illogical for me, and I think for alot of you as well.  Some great people on this site did a helluva job reconstructing the exam, and I know I got enough right in LR and RC that I will hit my target score.  Yet I'm still scared shiatless.

I think because we all care so much about this score due to its obvious ramifications for our hopes and dreams, it's very natural to experience these fears.  I'm also having a hard time right now envisioning myself actually accepted to and attending law school, which is, again, completely illogical.  We all just want this so bad, and it's such a pressure packed situation, that emotions and feelings override logic, and our minds go into all sorts of crazy and melancholy scenarios. 

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 05:45:21 PM »
yeah i am so doubtful that i stopped at the tables of t3s and t4s at the law school fair i went to last week

mL4300ic

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 05:51:10 PM »
I was so nervous last night thinking about the score and LS applications that I only slept 5 hours. Had to go to work in the morning feeling nauseous. :(

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
I was so nervous last night thinking about the score and LS applications that I only slept 5 hours. Had to go to work in the morning feeling nauseous. :(

Gah! I'm definitely trying not to let myself get as worked up as all that, but I understand the feeling. I just keep trying to tell myself that the worst that could happen is I just have to work and wait a year. Funny how it's not making me feel much better.

LT_Eagels_1

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 08:31:06 PM »
No, I cannot wait to get this thing over with, the sooner the better so that we can all move on with our lives!

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 09:32:22 PM »
I'm terrified my second score's going to be lower. I swear I'm getting an ulcer. I wish I'd cancelled.

yea I worry about that too

fmlaw

• i'm so cool...
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 10:05:22 PM »
I agree!!!

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
Yea I want to know so I can get a roommate list for what ever T3 school I end up in since I have a horrid feeling that somehow something is gonna screw up my chances at Cornell :(

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 10:10:46 PM »
weirdgirl what were you gunning for and whatd u get on your practice tests? What was your gpa?