Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BRAND NEW LEEWS FOR SALE  (Read 3246 times)

chrisfield

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas Tech ---> Fall 2006
    • View Profile
BRAND NEW LEEWS FOR SALE
« on: October 15, 2006, 03:59:59 PM »
***I bought it 2 months ago and only looked at it once.  I am withdrawing from law school and need to get some money back for this***

This is the audio CD version and is brand new, purchased from the official LEEWS site. I bought it for $150. 

e-mail me at: christophercfield@yahoo.com to make me an offer. I will accept the first offer I get of $120 and I will pay for shipping.

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
Re: BRAND NEW LEEWS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 01:54:03 AM »
I'm a current 2L and never used the copy of LEEWS that I too bought from the LEEWS website. If anyone is interested, please make me an offer at LeewsForSale@yahoo.com

Hey I got Leews also. I bought it brand new and used it slightly. I barely opened the book, I didn't need to b/c the Audio CD's have you go through everything. There are some writings on the Dittos, but nothing that would prevent you from working with them. Also at least you know that all of the CD's work perfectly fine. I liked the program while I was doing it, I don't know really if it helped b/c I didn't take my first finals yet. I still think it was worth a try, it helps mostly with organizing your answer, whichi is one of the most important and hardest things you do while taking an exam.

I'm thinking about putting it up on Ebay, but want to give you guys first crack at it. email me at chrisbagnato@comcast.net if interested.
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

keith

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 06:42:31 PM »

I'm intersted  in purchasing Leews test study material . If anyone is interested in selling their copy  please email me at waazzuup2@yahoo.com. Thank you 

LJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 05:50:41 AM »
If anyone has LEEWS CD's for sale.  Please email me at LJ0116@gmail.com
Thanks!

rayhigh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 08:04:21 PM »
I've got a LEEWS set for sale, in good condition.  I thought I'd try here before ebay.  Send me an email at rayhigh@gmail.com if interested.