Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: For those taking the December LSAT...  (Read 266 times)

HaciM36

• Sr. Citizen
  • YUM YUM YUM
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HAC1M36
    • View Profile
For those taking the December LSAT...
« on: October 15, 2006, 10:23:55 AM »
Arent you guys worried that even with taking the LSAT in December and having the rest of your application complete you'll still need an EXTREMELY good score to get into the school's you're looking at? I mean with rolling admissions and such it only gets more difficult to get in with a late application...
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

cejeff

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: For those taking the December LSAT...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 10:27:13 AM »
Yeah I may retake if I screwed the pooch on the Sept 30 exam. I just don't wanna take this again..

HaciM36

• Sr. Citizen
  • YUM YUM YUM
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HAC1M36
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 04:43:26 PM »
Yea but I'd think "the determination" to score better would overcome feelings of not ever wanting to take this test again.
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

President_Baccaga

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 04:50:35 PM »
I am worried about getting my applications in a little later than most people (I plan to have everything done by the December LSAT), so I'll just have to wait to receive my score before going complete.  I am not particular fixed with any one or two schools, so as long as I get into at least one or two of my higher choices, I wouldn't be too disappointed.  However in the worst case scenario I could always wait a year and apply very early next cycle.