but i really need to stop eating out...  :(

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Re: What's for Lunch?
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 10:14:09 AM »
im thinking Thai.

but i really need to stop eating out...  :(

I buy lunch waaay too much.  I dont even wanna think about how much I spend each month.

Zam

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 10:16:07 AM »
Smartfood and half a tuna fish sandwich...mmm...doesn't that sound like the kind of lunch your mom packed when you were ten?

pikey

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2006, 10:17:54 AM »
Smartfood and half a tuna fish sandwich...mmm...doesn't that sound like the kind of lunch your mom packed when you were ten?

I never eat sandwiches like that.  I only like hot sandwiches (or at least the bread toasted, tuna/lettuce on toast is good). It would save me a lot of money if they had a panini press at my job.  ;)

Zam

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 10:21:54 AM »

I never eat sandwiches like that.  I only like hot sandwiches (or at least the bread toasted, tuna/lettuce on toast is good). It would save me a lot of money if they had a panini press at my job.  ;)

Just bring it in and put it on your desk. If anyone looks at you funny just tell them you'll press them a sandwich. We have a one of those conveyer belt toasters here. And I think maybe the caf is starting to catch on to the panini thing...we'll see. Do they have Panera bread in Bermuda?

pikey

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 10:23:16 AM »

Just bring it in and put it on your desk. If anyone looks at you funny just tell them you'll press them a sandwich. We have a one of those conveyer belt toasters here. And I think maybe the caf is starting to catch on to the panini thing...we'll see. Do they have Panera bread in Bermuda?

Nope.  Chains are illegal!  There are lots of places where I could buy a panini, but at $8-10 per sammich that adds up...

Zam

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 10:29:52 AM »

Nope.  Chains are illegal!  There are lots of places where I could buy a panini, but at $8-10 per sammich that adds up...

Wow, really? I kind of like that. Well, if you go to law school near a Panera, you would probably like it.

I'm off to eat my smartfood.

pikey

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »

Wow, really? I kind of like that. Well, if you go to law school near a Panera, you would probably like it.

I'm off to eat my smartfood.

Lol, i know what panera is.  There was one right next to my ug, so i ate there often.  Actually, I was just wishing that my regular lunch spot had a half sandwich/soup option likke panera does.

pikey

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 10:43:08 AM »
damn you people..now i want panera for lunch...

Get the chicken and wild rice soup and half salad.  That was my fav.

bruin

• View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 11:44:48 AM »
Christians Pizza, after I go vote